- Bright yellow and black striped anti-skid tape aids visibility of hazardous areas
- Made of rugged B-916 adhesive-backed polyester tape coated with thousands of particles of durable aluminum oxide grit
- Tape bonds permanently to clean, dry floors and withstands grease and oil
- Perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Average outdoor durability is 1-2 years (Average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have one to sell?
Brady 60' Length, 2" Width, B-916 Grit-Coated Polyester Tape, Striped Special Black And Yellow Color Anti-Skid Tape
|Price:||$19.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$32.04 (62%)|
Ships from and sold by TGM Skateboards.
5 new from $19.95
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.46 pounds|
|LowerTemperature Range||50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||78147|
|Overall Length||60 feet|
|Overall Width||2 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/158 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Brady 8146 Striped Anti-Skid Tape. Legend is (black & yellow diagonal warning stripes). Made with grit-coated polyester tape, size is 2" Width x 60' Length, black and yellow color tap. Special Property is Striped. Brady B-916 is an indoor/outdoor anti-skid tape, with a permanent pressure sensitive adhesive. It is used for traction on steps, slick floors, and egress pathway marking. Adhesive type is permanent pressure sensitive acrylic. Substrate type is plastic film. Standard material colors are available with white, black, yellow, red, and clear. Total thickness (PSTC-33) is 0.026 inches. Adhesive Properties are Adhesion to Steel (PSTC-1), 15 Minute Dwell (average) 93 ounce/inch (100 N/ 100mm), ultimate Dwell (72 hours) (average) 112 ounce/inch (121 N/ 100mm), tack (ASTM D 2979) (average) 1500 g (14.6 N). Abrasion resistance (method 5306 of U.S. federal test method std. no. 191A) H-22 wheels, 1000 g weights withstood up to 70 cycles. Minimum application temperature is 50 degree fahrenheit. Service temperature is -40 degree fahrenheit to 158 degree fahrenheit.
There are no customer reviews yet.