Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.76 shipping
+ $8.37 shipping
+ $14.80 shipping
Brady BMP21-PLUS Handheld Label Printer with Rubber Bumpers, Multi-Line Print, 6 to 40 Point Font
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Handheld printer with keyboard creates multi-line labels for clear identification of wires, panels, circuit boards, and other industrial items, and has a tough exterior with molded rubber bumpers for impact resistance
- Keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9, and the text displays on the LCD screen as it is typed
- Text prints in a single color and in 6 font sizes (6 to 40 point)
- Continuous tape cartridges (sold separately) enable labels of varying widths
- Six AA alkaline batteries power the printer for portability
|Number of Items||1|
|EAN||5272003738234 , 7241870680203 , 0754473928483 , 7566908091135|
|Style||Label Printer with Rubber Bumpers, Multi-Line Print|
Specification for this product family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Tough on the Outside. Smart on the Inside.
The Brady BMP21-PLUS portable label printer takes on the toughest labeling jobs in the field. Whether you're in a server room, servicing a breaker box or organizing your workplace, you can count on the BMP21-PLUS label printer to get the job done. And it will get the job done quickly. With smart automatic formatting, all you need to do is drop a label cartridge in, type and print. Simple.
BMP21-PLUS Label Printer shown.
Tough materials for a tough printer:
- 8-10 year outdoor durability
- Aggressive adhesive for irregular or rough surfaces
- Superior chemical resistance
- Drop-lock-and-print technology
Brady BMP21-PLUS Label Printer
The ultimate labeling tool
The BMP21-PLUS handheld label printer combines a tough exterior with smart printing capabilities for wires and cables, terminal blocks, patch panels, flat surfaces and much more. It is the ideal labeling tool for many industrial identification needs.
- 70 durable label parts available
- Over 100 built-in symbols
- Long-life Li-ION battery
- Passed shock and vibration testing per MIL-STD-810G
Voice & Data Communications
Ideal for patch panel labeling, cable flagging, fiber optic labeling, faceplate labeling, hardware labeling and general cable ID.
Perfect for storeroom and shelf labeling, tool crib labeling, asset identification and all indoor or outdoor facility labeling needs.
Electrical & Wire Marking
Creates customized wire wraps, heat-shrink sleeves, terminal block labels, wire harness ID, fuse box and electrical panel labels in seconds.
Lean / 5S Labels and Operations ID
Ideal for instructional labels, visual equipment identification, warning labels and lean 5S implementation programs.
Brady BMP21-PLUS Label Printer is tough on the outside and smart on the inside. BMP21-PLUS has ultra rugged construction and world class materials combined in a toolbox-ready fit-in-your-palm label printer that produces continuous-only labels up to 3/4" wide. Choose from 70 label parts across 8 incredibly durable materials including self-laminating wire markers, heat-shrink wire sleeves, cable flags, 8-to-10-year outdoor vinyl, nylon cloth wire and panel labels, terminal block and patch panel labels, and chemical-resistant polyester and polypropylene. When it comes to durability, the BMP21-PLUS has heavy-duty molded-rubber impact bumpers and an optional hard carry case, and it has been drop-tested to MIL drop-test standards. Industry-specific features include backlit display for low-light work areas, one-touch setup for aire, flagging, T-block, patchpanel and breaker box apps, and 125 symbols for electrical, datacom, A/V, smart home and safety. Unique features include a built-in label grabber device that prevents your cut label from falling to the ground after it's cut, one-handed label cut operation, and an optional magnet accessory for mounting the printer to a metal panel or surface for hands-free operation. Operates on (6) AA batteries, optional rechargeable Li-ION battery, or optional AC adapter. 2 year warranty included.
Style: Label Printer with Rubber Bumpers, Multi-Line Print
Top Customer Reviews
* The labels themselves are really, really good. The product line has many materials and color options, and they don't curl off.
* Many useful formats, including wraparound cable labels, set it apart from competitors.
* The machine feels solid and well-made, and the mechanism seems reliable.
* The display backlight is beautiful, and while the keyboard itself isn't backlit, it's usable in dim conditions.
* Unlike the Brother P-Touch machines, it doesn't default to wasting 2 inches of tape at either end of every label. That was just insulting, and I'm glad Brady has avoided it. The end margins are appropriate.
* Time/date stamp option is seldom mentioned, but makes it easy to tag items.
* It can't print more than 4 lines on a 3/4" label, leaving pretty substantial white space at the edges. If you're trying to pack in a lot of information, forget it.
* ABC keyboard needs to DIAF. It's sooooo frustrating. I wish I could glue an old Blackberry onto this thing's face and have QWERTY. And a better screen, for that matter. (It's 2017 and we don't have WYSIWYG? Seriously?)
* The label cut levers are on the underside, so if you're using it sitting on a desk, you have to pick it up for every cut operation.
* The rechargeable battery option is stupidly expensive, and the power brick is obnoxiously bulky, but shuffling 6x NiMH AA's onto my charger is annoying. (Still better than discarding alkalines, though. I hope nobody's using disposable batteries in these.) USB to charge, anyone? Anyone?
* Date stamp doesn't support ISO 8601, the one date format I care about.
Bottom line: This is the best label maker at this price point right now, but the whole market has huge room for improvement. I hope they release a modernized version soon, even though it would obsolete my current machine, because it's just so awkward to use. Despite the awkwardness, I use it often and love its output.
PRO: Well designed package, looks like it will take some moderate bumps. Will run on regular AA batteries, available anywhere.
CON: the included owners manual doesn't really tell you more than the basics- just went to Brady's website and downloaded a much more detailed manual. Still trying to get it to print 3 identical lines without having to enter it 3 times. Doesn't have a QWERTY keypad, but neither did my old one
Some odd user interface issues. ABC vs QWERTY keyboard, and most annoyingly no shift -- need to caps lock which requires a two button function+key to activate, but once you work past those, it is nice.
Also be aware it has less font selection than cheaper ones, but not an issue for my use.
Pricier machine and labels than a cheap one, but if you want durable, sticky labels, this is the way to go.