- Front legend is "LOCKOUT POINT EQUIPMENT ID: ETC"
- Back legend is "LOCKOUT POINT 1.Brief authorized employees ETC"
- Rigid polyester surface is easy to write on and stays legible longer than cardstock, the 3/8 inches diameter brass eyelet accepts most padlock shackles, package includes nylon fasteners
- Brady B-851 economy polyester tag accident prevention tags with 3/8 inches ID metal grommets is used for marking on-the-spot warning of dangerous conditions
- Conforms to OSHA specification 1910.145 for accident prevention tags
Other Sellers on Amazon
$27.86 ($2.79 / Tags)
+ $6.60 shipping
+ $6.60 shipping
Sold by: ShipIQ
Have one to sell?
Brady Lockout Instruction Tag, Polyester, 5-3/4" Height, 3" Width (Pack Of 10)
|Price:||$19.47 ($1.95 / Tags) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.52 (19%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $19.47
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||10|
|Color||Black and Red|
|Manufacturer Series Number||50194|
|Overall Height||5-3/4 inches|
|Overall Width||3 inches|
|System of Measurement||English|
|Temperature Range||-40/212 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
B-851 self-laminating energy source Tag 50194. Constructed of durable polyester, our self-laminating lockout point tags exceed OSHA's 50 lb pull requirement for tagout devices. Rigid polyester surface is easy to write on and includes 1-mm polyester overlay to help protect your message in harsh environments. Tag dimensions are 5-3/4" height, 3" width or 7" height, 4" Width. Standard package includes 10 tags and nylon fasteners. Front legend is "DANGER LOCKOUT POINT EQUIPMENT ID: ETC" Back Legend is LOCKOUT POINT" 1.Brief authorized employees ETC. Red and black on white color and quantity is 10/Package. Standard material colors are white, blue, red, yellow, orange and green. Standard legend colors are black, red, green, and blue, pullout strength (ASTM D 638) is 75 lbs. Abrasion resistance (method 5306 of U.S. federal test method std. No. 191A) are CS-10 wheels, 1000 gram weight, legend withstands up to 100 cycles, background withstands up to 150 cycles. Average outdoor durability is 3-5 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions).
There are no customer reviews yet.