- Our striped aisle marking tapes meet occupational safety and health administration specification 29 CFR 1910.145(c)(2) for yellow and black caution tape
- Made of B-950 vinyl with permanent adhesive to hold on almost any clean, dry surface
- Colors are sealed beneath protective layer of abrasion resistant clear vinyl to stand up to your toughest indoor conditions
- Brady B-950 is a high gloss, durable, flexible, indoor or outdoor marking film with pressure sensitive adhesive
- Average outdoor durability is 1-2 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure and climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color)
Have one to sell?
Brady 60' Length, 3" Width, B-950 Vinyl, Black And Yellow Color Striped Aisle Marking Tape, Legend (Black And Yellow Diagonal Stripes)
|Price:||$68.96 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$6.53 (9%)|
Only 4 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
3 new from $68.96
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||1.12 pounds|
|LowerTemperature Range||50 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Manufacturer Series Number||58257|
|Overall Length||60 feet|
|Overall Width||3 inches|
|Temperature Range||-40/176 Degrees Fahrenheit|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Brady 58257 Striped Aisle Marking Tape used for safety marking of obstructions, low hanging objects, pillars, passageways, aisles, and any other potentially hazardous areas or objects. Legend is "(Black and Yellow Diagonal Stripes)", 3" Width, 60' Length, Black and yellow color . Adhesive type is rubber based pressure sensitive. Substrate type is Encapsulated vinyl. Standard material colors are black and yellow, black and white, red and white, magenta and yellow, green and white. Adhesive properties are adhesion to stainless steel (PSTC-101) 15 Minute Dwell (Average) - 30 ounce/inches (33 N/100 millimeter) Ultimate Dwell (72 hours) (Average) - 45 ounce/inches (49 N/100 millimeter). Abrasion resistance (Method 5306 of U.S. Federal test method std. No. 191A) is CS-17 Wheels, 1000g weights and Substrate withstands up to 4,200 cycles. Gloss (60 percent Gardner) 89.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: safety tape