- Product Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B004IWQZ8C
- Item model number: 118291
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #527,877 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Brady 118291 10" Width x 7" Height B-558 Pressure Sensitive, Black On Yellow Color Sustainable Safety Sign, Legend "Caution Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches. OSHA-NEC Regulations"
|Price:||$5.58 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||$2.22 (28%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Brady B-558 permanent cold temperature applicable pressure sensitive acrylic signs are made of 24% pre-consumer waste
- Use in applications where sustainability is a concern
- Minimum application temperature: 0 degrees F (-18 degrees C)
- Service temperature: -40 degrees F to 230 degrees F (-40 degree C to 110 degree C)
- Average outdoor durability: 3-5 years
|Number of Items||1|
|Lower Temperature Rating||-18|
|Manufacturer Series Number||118291|
|Material||Eco-Friendly Pressure Sensitive Acrylic (B-558) (B-558)|
|Size||7" H x 10" W|
Specification for this product family
|Color||Black on Yellow|
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brady signs feature bright colors, bold text and intuitive pictographs to ensure that the communication is highly visible and easily understood. The signs are compliant with the latest standards and regulations, and designed to withstand even the harshest industrial environments. Electrical hazard signs should be used throughout your facility to identify areas with a potential for electrical hazard and high voltage. Brady offers a variety of electrical warning signs, including high voltage signs, electricity danger signs, and other electrical signs to warn against entry, machine operation and buried cables. Brady's electrical hazards signs are available in highly visible, bright colors with pictograms and legends designed to communicate specific electrical warnings.
From the Manufacturer
Brady signs feature bright colors, bold text and intuitive pictographs to ensure that the communication is highly visible and easily understood. The signs are compliant with the latest standards and regulations, and designed to withstand even the harshest industrial environments
ASME (ANSI Z535) Sign Header Guide
ASME (ANSI Z535) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA 1910.145) Specifications for Accident Prevention Signs require the use of Safety Signs to indicate and define specific hazards that, without identification, may lead to accidental injury to workers and/or the public or to property damage. Jump to Brady signs for Danger, Warning, Caution, Notice, or Safety First.
Stock Sign MaterialsPremium Fiberglass Signs - B-120
- Made of our highest quality, longest lasting sign material
- Will not peel or fade
- Guaranteed for 25 years
- Ideal for outdoors or harsh environments
- Superior abrasion and chemical resistance, indoors or out
- Protected graphics keep message clear
- Weather and sunlight resistant
- Stands up to spills, wash-downs and cleanings
- Bright graphics on flexible material, sticks to almost any shape or surface
- Lasts up to 8 years outdoors, longer indoors
- Stands up to repeated spills and cleanings
- Permanent adhesive holds where others fail
- Economically priced, perfect for light duty or temporary use
- Protected graphics for durability
- 3 to 5 year outdoor life
- Over 2000 stock legends
As a global leader in facility signage, there's no other company that can help you communicate critical information better than Brady. We offer more than 8,000 different signs for safety, maintenance and facility identification. Brady signs feature bright colors, bold text and intuitive pictographs to ensure that the communication is highly visible and easily understood. The signs are compliant with the latest standards and regulations, and designed to withstand even the harshest industrial environments.
Brady Corporation manufactures signs, tags, printers, and other industrial safety and identification products. Brady was founded in 1914, is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 9000 standards. Visit the Brady Sign Store to see more Brady Signs
Material Type: Eco-Friendly Pressure Sensitive Acrylic (B-558) (B-558) | Size: 7" H x 10" W
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?