- Highly durable, easy to apply, easy to remove
- Made of tough, resilient material so you can spend less time replacing damaged or worn lines, you can apply the floor tape once, and be done
- You can quickly lay down smooth, straight lines of ToughStripe floor marking tape in your facility - without the help of co-workers
- Can be easily removed without damaging the floor or leaving adhesive residue; offers the same visibility as painted floor markings, but cost much less
- Brady B-514 is a surface printed polyester with a rigid, clear polyester overlaminate; used to mark aisles, passageways, storage locations, and point out safety equipment and exits
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Brady ToughStripe Nonabrasive Floor Marking Tape
|Price:||$25.00 - $151.99|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Style Name||Floor Marking Tape|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
TOUGHSTRIPE Floor Marking Products
Check out the latest ToughStripe product videos and download the free 5S Floor Marking Color Reference Guide today. Visit our website.
Over 400 Brady ToughStripe products available to help you create a safe, visual workplace
B-514 Toughstripe Floor Marking Polyester
- Exceeds safety standards for clean, dry non-slip surfaces per ANSI A1264.2-2006 and OSHA 1910.22
- 2mm thickness and service temperature range of 0F - 129F
- Resists harsh chemicals
- Adheres to most floor types including concrete, solid urethane, flecked urethane, linoleum tile, ceramic tile and smooth epoxy
Brady TOUGHSTRIPE Floor Marking Products
Extremely Durable, Highly Visible and Cost Effective
Brady ToughStripe floor marking tape is made of rugged polyester material with ultra-aggressive adhesive. It can be utilized to meet many different facility needs including marking safe passageways, identifying inventory locations, and alerting employees of hazardous equipment. ToughStripe is available in a number of different messages and colors. However, if you can’t find one that fits your need the messages can be customized. Compared to paint, ToughStripe requires no drying time and is easy to apply and remove.
- Solid, Striped, Checkered Tapes
- Diecut Dots, Arrows, Footprints, 'L', '+', 'T' Marks
- Pre-Spaced Dots, Arrows, Dashes
- Numbers & Letters
- Floor Marking Signs
ToughStripe Floor Marking Tape
Ideal for marking aisles, passageways and storage locations, and pointing out important safety equipment and egress paths.
ToughStripe Floor Signs
Coated with anti-skid tread, signs resist harsh chemicals and are specifically designed to alert workers of potential dangers and enforce protective equipment requirements.
ToughStripe Diecut Shapes
All the durability and high visibility of ToughStripe floor marking tape, but in diecut shapes. Pre-spaced dots, arrows and dashes sold on a liner, so no need to apply markings one by one.
ToughStripe Numbers & Letters
Perfect for marking aisle-ways, shipping and receiving docks, distribution centers, or other areas of your facility. Letters, numbers and punctuation marks available for all your marking needs.
Top Customer Reviews
This tape gets rolled over countless times a day by delivery vans, flatbeds, forklifts, hand-trucks and human foot traffic but hasn't come off or ripped or bunched one bit. The color stays nice and bright ... you just need to wipe the dirt and dust away with your foot and it looks like new. The only trick is that when applying, you really need to ensure that no hard specs of dirt or sand are on the floor before you place the tape or it will cause a bump / bubble and that might mess with your adhesion down the road.
I am very happy with the product and have gone ahead and bought the RED version of this for the other areas of the warehouse.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good product but would not stay on rough concrete outside walkway.Published 8 months ago by Theodore F. Floca
Great tape, sticks like glue, easy to apply, worked great on my new concrete floor.Published 24 months ago by Mark A. Koshmrl