- Series: Perez and Bradys Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology
- Hardcover: 2368 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth, Plus Integrated Content Website edition (December 3, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 078176369X
- ISBN-13: 978-0781763691
- Product Dimensions: 11.2 x 8.6 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.3 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,327,711 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Perez and Brady's Principles and Practice of Radiation Oncology Fifth, Plus Integrated Content Website Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Featured medical resources to help drive patient outcomes. Sponsored by McGraw-Hill.Learn more.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Amazon.com, M. Wisniewski, RT(T) in Training, New Haven, CT -- "I believe this book is the 'gold standard' of information in the field. Much of my research for written papers comes directly from Perez and Brady's book. As an added benefit, when you purchase a new copy, you get a special code which permits you to set up an online account with the publisher. That, in turn, allows you to view the entire book online (both text and images). The images and illustrations really add to my research papers. All-in-all, well worth the money."-Amazon.com; 5 Stars
Top Customer Reviews
1) P&B clinical chapters are much more focused on the need-to-know information, i.e. are much shorter and more readable while still containing the most important info
2) P&B includes much more practical treatment planning information on a technical level
3) P&B has great illustrations, all of which are accessible using their website after you buy the book. These illustrations (examples of field design, tables, graphs, etc) can then be easily cut-and-paste into documents for personal review, powerpoint presentation, etc.
All in all, I would highly recommend this book over Gunderson and Tepper and wish I'd been using this book during my residency.