Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 359 reviews(4 star, Verified Purchases). See all 4,095 reviews
on October 28, 2016
Use it for cleaning my body out in the morning. Take a shot of it. Thats it. Definitely tell a difference with morning business and the clearer skin is also a plus.
on December 28, 2016
Tastes absolutely awful no matter what you mix it with, but I will swear by this stuff. My household came down with the stomach bug and I was the only one who did not get it and I think drinking the ACV prevented me from getting it. There are alot of health benefits to this stuff.
on June 1, 2017
The reviews were right, this stuff tastes terrible but it does suppress your appetite which helps you lose weight.
on June 22, 2015
Not worth ordering by Internet. Product sells in a fairly large size at Target for a reasonable price.
on August 21, 2016
Product is good, I am using it for medical reasons and the taste can be difficult on the taste buds.
on September 9, 2013
Health store-from true Bragg company is darker, complete.

Usually I love this stuff, its absolutely great.

But this time I bought on Amazon from VitaminLife. It came in the mail today; Almost no mother in it and the color is white with a very light cream color. (See video) It's not the real copper color AC as Bragg sells (as shown in the picture on Amazon.) (Video also shows the real product directly from Bragg Farm; note color is darker, correct, and this is after I added a bit of water so it would last until my new order was delivered.)

It looks like someone is taking Bragg AC and watering it down 3X and reselling with their labels or; maybe this is just a accidental bottling at the Bragg Farm or its normal to look like this sometimes? If so, I apologize. If not; investigate this. I will give 4 stars just to be open-minded.

This review in no way represents Patricia Bragg, The Bragg Family and their TRUE Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar that I usually buy directly from Bragg or Health food stores. It healed a bone spur on my foot and helps my neck injury. Will stay with the health food store to be sure am getting from Patricia Bragg Company seller only.

5 stars for the true product. 1 stars for this bottle from Amazon seller 'VitaminLife'.

Amazon would refund the money but the jar is too heavy to mail so no biggie.

Thanks for the comment below; says it may just be the type of apples. I have never seen this before in many years.

My experience with the true product is; When I mix with raw organic honey I can drink it usually without my stomach being affected. When I cant drink it, I switch to placing it on my skin, soaking my feet or hands in it for a hour. It really gets into the blood! Our skin is a large organ and it does absorb things that are placed upon it and especially if left on the skin for a time. I recently experienced much improvement in a ankle/foot injury.

When I was young, in my middle 30's I worked as a waitress at Vern's Restaurant at the top of the hill in Daly City right on the edge of San Francisco. Beautiful view! (Hi to all you old Italian men and ladies!)

One day as I was walking out the restaurant to go home I saw a family with their dog in the parking lot. A big long haired white dog, collie, wolf maybe. It was in pain, dragging its legs, almost crawling. I asked if the dog was it by a car..? The Mother said No, he has arthritis. I remembered Patricia and Paul Braggs books and the Apple Cider Vinegar cure. I am not sure if animals can eat honey so I told the lady to try the Apple Cider Vinegar and honey too if the vet says ok.

I did not see them for about 2 months. One day at the cash register the family came in the restaurant and the mother stopped and told me her dog was walking normal for the first time is ages; the Apple Cider Vinegar cure worked! The dog loved to drink it.

My neck injury seems to have healed much more since drinking the AC and placing it on my neck, the injured bones, cartilage.

The Braggs state that the AC with honey mixture gets into the bodies arteries... and the blood vessels, capillaries that travel into the joints and eats away at built up plague, calcium deposits... Then the joints are cleaned out and can rebuild. Arthritis cure.

Apple Cider Vinegar: Miracle Health System (Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Miracle Health System: With the Bragg Healthy Lifestyle)

Bragg Healthy Lifestyle: Vital Living to 120!

Super Power Breathing: For Super Energy, High Health & Longevity (Bragg Super Power Breathing for Super Energy)

Water: The Shocking Truth That can Save Your Life
1212 comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2016
It worked good for what I needed it for...
on July 14, 2016
I add it to my water first thing in the morning. Don't know if it is doing anything for me, but I like the taste in water.
on December 16, 2016
Received quickly and I use for a variety of applications.
on June 11, 2017
I've been using it in my indian clay face masks and it works amazing!