Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning – Soy Sauce Alternative – Gluten Free, No GMO’s, Kosher Certified, 32 ounce
About this item
- LIQUID AMINOS: Bragg Liquid Aminos is better than Soy Sauce! There is no Gluten, GMO's, alcohol, artificial coloring, and it is not fermented.
- SOY SAUCE ALTERNATIVE: Liquid Aminos is a low-sodium alternative to traditional soy sauce. This Bragg seasoning tastes great in a stir-fry with fish, tofu, chicken, or beef. Experience the great taste without all the extra salt from soy sauce.
- LIQUID PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: Bragg Liquid Aminos is a liquid protein concentrate made from Certified NON-GMO Soybeans and purified water. No table salt is added.
- GOURMET SEASONING: Season your food with this soy sauce alternative. It is great in salads, dressings, soups, veggies, steamed greens, rice & beans, casseroles, potatoes, tempeh, gravies, marinades, and sauces.
- The Bragg Difference: A diet rich in organic fruits and veggies is essential to vibrant health. Our ingredients always come from the land, not a lab. It’s our vital difference.
From the brand
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 3.21 x 3.21 x 9.89 inches; 10.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 0074305000324
- UPC : 798235751292 007430500032 796433925996 722512917781 074305000324
- Manufacturer : Bragg
- ASIN : B00014X0BQ
- Best Sellers Rank: #4,162 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #12 in Soy Sauce
- Customer Reviews:
Certified Non-GMO Healthy Soybeans and purified water.
Bragg's has a small amount of naturally ocurring sodium. No table salt is added. If less sodium is desired, use a 6 oz. Bragg's spray bottle and dilute with 1/3 distilled water or to taste and then either add in or spray Bragg's on food.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
After doing some research, I found out those liquid aminos are nothing more than the result of a chemical process which has nothing to do with natural fermentation. An unnatural process is used to artificially extract the desired components and the result is something... well not so healthy.
They used to advertise "no sodium, no MSG" on the bottle but had to remove it because there obviously is sodium which is normal I guess for a soy sauce, but the MSG is completely unacceptable as it is very bad for the body and extremely addictive. I would never have expected to find this in a product from Bragg's but here we are.
If like me you want a healthy alternative to commercial soy sauces, don't get Bragg's. Instead, get Kikkoman - a true fermented soy sauce made the traditional way. You will smell and taste the difference.
If all you care about is the taste though, Bragg's liquid aminos are delicious. But so are bugers, pizzas and ice creams!
Reviewed in the United Kingdom 🇬🇧 on June 10, 2021
Will definitely be purchasing again though have noticed cost has shot you and the bottles are smaller than when I first purchased. Possibly as imported and affected by Covid 19 pandemic/ importing reduction?
Either way, still worth it due to it being a healthier alternative to soy sauce!
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.