Bragg Liquid Aminos All Purpose Seasoning – Soy Sauce Alternative – Gluten Free, No GMO’s, Kosher Certified, 16 Ounce
- LIQUID AMINOS: Bragg Liquid Aminos is better than Soy Sauce! There is no Gluten, GMO's, alcohol, artificial coloring, and it is not fermented.
- SOY SAUCE ALTERNATIVE: Liquid Aminos is a low-sodium alternative to traditional soy sauce. This Bragg seasoning tastes great in a stir-fry with fish, tofu, chicken, or beef. Experience the great taste without all the extra salt from soy sauce.
- LIQUID PROTEIN CONCENTRATE: Bragg Liquid Aminos is a liquid protein concentrate made from Certified NON-GMO Soybeans and purified water. No table salt is added.
- GOURMET SEASONING: Season your food with this soy sauce alternative. It is great in salads, dressings, soups, veggies, steamed greens, rice & beans, casseroles, potatoes, tempeh, gravies, marinades, and sauces.
- The Bragg Difference: A diet rich in organic fruits and veggies is essential to vibrant health. Our ingredients always come from the land, not a lab. It’s our vital difference.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 8.25 x 8 inches; 1.92 Ounces
- Item model number : 74305000164
- UPC : 074305000164 767644188357 796433831495
- Manufacturer : Bragg's
- ASIN : B000QVDSUM
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,343 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #4 in Soy Sauce
- Customer Reviews:
Bragg's formulated soy protein is from non-GMO certified soybeans and purified water.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure you don't marinade it longer than 20-30 minutes because it will be too salty.
I can't wait for my next steak with this stuff. (I still have no clue what my wife uses it for since she doesn't eat steak).
I tried to return the defective items. There is a NO RETURN policy on it. Too bad I didn't know before I ordered it. Now I'm out the money as well as the product. How disappointing!
Top reviews from other countries
After doing some research, I found out those liquid aminos are nothing more than the result of a chemical process which has nothing to do with natural fermentation. An unnatural process is used to artificially extract the desired components and the result is something... well not so healthy.
They used to advertise "no sodium, no MSG" on the bottle but had to remove it because there obviously is sodium which is normal I guess for a soy sauce, but the MSG is completely unacceptable as it is very bad for the body and extremely addictive. I would never have expected to find this in a product from Bragg's but here we are.
If like me you want a healthy alternative to commercial soy sauces, don't get Bragg's. Instead, get Kikkoman - a true fermented soy sauce made the traditional way. You will smell and taste the difference.
If all you care about is the taste though, Bragg's liquid aminos are delicious. But so are bugers, pizzas and ice creams!
Will definitely be purchasing again though have noticed cost has shot you and the bottles are smaller than when I first purchased. Possibly as imported and affected by Covid 19 pandemic/ importing reduction?
Either way, still worth it due to it being a healthier alternative to soy sauce!
In terms of taste my 54 year old tastebuds find it very similar to Kikkoman although my teen daughter doesn't like it - she says she can easily tell the difference, so I dropped a star for that. Also price wise it's double what we would normally pay (by volume) but it's difficult to compare because others do not come in spray bottles. I think it's priced ok.
Overall good, particularly so if you want a soy product with low salt and gluten free.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.