- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 5.9 x 12 inches ; 8.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00UAL6D6Y
- UPC: 074305011283 642337993879
- Item model number: 1283
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3,816 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 128 Ounce - 1 Pack
- Organic raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- Certified organic Bragg organic raw apple cider vinegar is unfiltered unheated unpasteurized
- It's a wholesome way to add delicious light flavor to most foods
- 5% acidity
- Contains the amazing mother of vinegar
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Organic raw apple cider vinegar unfiltered 128 oz. certified organic Bragg organic raw apple cider vinegar is unfiltered unheated unpasteurized and 5 acidity and contains the amazing mother of vinegar. Bragg apple cider vinegar is organically grown processed and bottled in accordance with the California organic foods act of 1990 and is also kosher certified. It's a wholesome way to add delicious light flavor to most foods.
Size: 1 Gal (128oz)
Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
At the outset of my ACV "diet" I was a pretty healthy 6'2" 210 pound 29 year-old guy with a decent spare tire around my waist. I was enjoying life a little too much and exercising too little. I started taking ACV for heartburn. I enjoy cooking so I had a bottle of it in my kitchen already. After experiencing the instant and amazing relief (and energy boost), I did a bit of research and found out that it cures a laundry list of other ailments. It sounded too good to be true, so my skeptical self decided to give it the old college try for a month. I continued taking it and noticed within days that I was sleeping better, eating better and generally had more energy. After a few weeks, my wife noticed that I had lost weight, and I shocked myself one day when I caught myself in a full-length mirror. I was getting my skinny college body back! And this without any exercise or apparent change in diet. I was doing nothing different except for the addition of ACV to my diet.
Energy levels. This is the first thing you'll notice as the ACV hits your stomach. Almost instantly, you get a natural boost that lasts for hours. Any desire to eat unhealthy food fades. I've read that this is a result of the normalizing effect it has on blood sugar. This is also related to the weight loss people experience while taking it. The high energy levels given by ACV is my new normal.
Addiction. Before taking ACV, I was drinking far too much alcohol and caffeine. A pot of coffee was my mainstay during the day and a bottle of wine was easy to finish after dinner. A few years ago I was getting heart palpitations from drinking too much caffeine so I quit cold turkey, but my usage was creeping back up again. Fast forward to after eight months on Braggs--I drink one glass of coffee per day (maybe two) and am lucky if I can finish a bottle of wine or a few heavy beers. My stomach just says ENOUGH. Oh, and no heart palpitations since!
Sleep. I was a sleepwalker as a child. I never grew out of it. As an adult, I still sleepwalk and in addition suffer from insomnia and sleep paralysis (where you wake up, can't move and believe something is in the room with you--not fun). Before ACV I'd get sleep paralysis a few times per week and sleepwalk a few times per month. I needed 9-10 hours of sleep per night to feel rested. After ACV I fall asleep easier, RARELY get sleep paralysis and don't sleepwalk anymore. I wake up feeling refreshed after 7-8 hours.
Weight loss. While not a magical fat-burning elixir, it will control your blood sugar and cravings, resulting in a slow weight loss over time. My "spare tire" is nearly gone and some of my pants are looking big on me. I'm continuing to lose weight slowly, and family and friends who only see me a few times per year always remark how thin I'm getting. ACV also gets rid of water bloat, which will have the visual effect of weight loss right away. Take it before going out to Macaroni Grill to prevent feeling like a lumbering dinosaur afterwards. Now that the weather is warmer I've started jogging and this magnifies the weight loss even more, and a shot beforehand always ensures a great workout with high energy levels.
Skin. I never had a problem with acne before so I can't comment on its use for that. I did break out with some psoriasis on my nose recently, and I thought it was just dry skin. But it didn't go away after a month and was getting worse. I applied ACV directly with a Q-tip for a couple weeks and PRESTO it was gone. Amazing!
Digestion. If you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux (I had both!) ACV works wonders. It also calms the stomach after a large meal and eliminates bloating and hangovers. It acts as a "cleanser" of sorts, so don't stray too far from the bathroom the first few times you take it. You'll be amazed at what comes out. On second thought, no you won't. Just flush.
Immune system. I had a pretty strong one before starting the Braggs diet, however I still found myself getting sick a couple times per year, whether it was something nasty like the flu, a sinus infection or simply a cold brought on by stress. Guess what? I haven't been sick in eight months. Not even a sniffle. If I ever get sick again, I will be surprised.
Here are a couple pointers. If you can't stand the taste, mix it with honey or juice. Or just man up and shoot it like a tequila shot (after awhile you'll get used to it). Now I simply drink it straight and instantly chase it with a big glass of water. I shoot it back so it doesn't touch my teeth and swish my mouth with the water. If you do it right it doesn't burn. Just think of it as really tart apple cider. If you're going to wuss out of taking ACV because of the taste, you're doing yourself a disservice and missing out on a lot of health benefits.
Apple cider vinegar does AMAZING things to every bodily system. I don't know how it works, but it works. I was a believer after days and will remain one for years. Now I know why doctors and the medical establishment scoff at ACV--if everyone took it they'd be out of a job! Do your body a favor and start your own Braggs experiment!
1. BRAGG'S CURRENT FACTS: Like other reviewers, I was dismayed that my beloved Bragg's vinegar seemed to have changed. It was pale and I didn't see much "mother". After doing research on the net I called Bragg's. Here are the facts:
Has Bragg's lowered their standards? Happily the answer is no. I spoke with their representative about the paleness of their current vinegar and more. No, they have not changed the dilution, it is still diluted to 5% acidity like always. The vinegar is lighter due to using apples with lighter skins. No, they haven't changed the aging. They wouldn't disclose how long they age it but the period of time is unchanged. The "mother" is invisible at first but the longer it ages the more you can see it. Also the stands become longer and the vinegar will darken. The vinegar used to sit on the shelf longer. Since the standards for "organic" have been lowered, does the company buy apples where the growers use antibiotics? No! Has the Bragg's company been sold? No, Patricia Bragg is still the sole owner. The only change that I found was that the vinegar is no longer aged in wood casks. It is a health regulation that stainless steel tanks be used. All the other companies are required to use them as well.
2.TEETH EROSION: The reason I didn't consistently take ACV the last 30 years is I was concerned about my teeth. Now I don't have that worry anymore. Vinegar contains malic acid. It is wonderful for health as I will cover in part 3 but not wonderful for your teeth, especially if used on a daily basis. There are several things you can do to help with this. Bragg's suggests 2 tsp to 8 ounces of water. You could of course add more water. Some drink it using a straw. But the best way to neutralize an acid is with a base, such as baking soda. I drink it quickly and then rinse with a baking soda/water solution and then water. You will have to experiment with how much baking soda to use, there are different opinions on the net. (As a helpful side note, this baking soda method works well to help neutralized the stomach acid in your mouth when you vomit.)
3. HEALTH BENEFITS: After over 30 years of research and experimentation I can say that raw vinegar is the easiest, least expensive, and most systemic health remedy and preventative that I have found. I am not alone. Most health books and websites expound the benefits. The malic acid breaks down clogs. Clogged arteries, lymphatic tissues, organ tissue, and stones in the kidneys, liver, gallbladder, and bladder to name a few. It handles acid reflux, skin problems, helps diabetes and much more. It increases energy and fights infections, flus and fungus. Amazingly it handles diarrhea (if it is caused by germs). It breaks down toxins so be sure to drink plenty of good fluids all day. All plants and animals need a certain ph balance. ACV has an alkaline reaction in the body which is perfect since almost everyone is too acid. It will help every part and system of your body. Do your own research and you will find many other conditions ACV helps.
4. HOT BATHS: Although many people use it on their skin for acne or to put into a poultice, most never try putting raw ACV in hot baths. It is a wonderful and inexpensive way to get it into your body. I tried starting at a cup but it was too much and I had a strong detox reaction. Start lower and work up to a cup. I use it along with clay and sea salt. The water shouldn't be over 105 degrees. I also put in 1/4 tsp vitamin C which neutralizes the chlorine and chloramines. Be sure to put the clay and water mixture through the blender first or you can clog the drain. Your skin will become soft and have less cellulite. This is because the clay and salt draw out toxins. Hot baths are an aged old remedy and really do heal.
If you found this review helpful please click "yes" to increase it's ranking so as many people as possible get this helpful information. :)