Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar With the Mother– USDA Certified Organic – Raw, Unfiltered All Natural Ingredients, 32 Fl Oz, W/Measuring Spoon
- BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: The Bragg ACV Vinegar is made from organically grown apples, and offers various health benefits. To easily incorporate ACV into your diet, you can take a daily 2 oz shot, pour it over your salad, drink in a morning elixir with water and lemon, or add it to your hot tea.
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: The Bragg ACV is raw, unfiltered, and crafted from organically grown apples. It is USDA certified organic, Non-GMO Verified, and Kosher certified.
- MOTHER OF VINEGAR: The ‘Mother’ consists of strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product its murky appearance. The ‘Mother’ is used for its natural cleansing qualities.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR HEALTH BENEFITS: Drinking a daily dose of Bragg Organic ACV offers many health benefits. ACV can help support a healthy immune system, aids in maintaining a healthy weight, delivers prebiotics, and helps you maintain normal glucose levels.
- The Bragg Difference: A diet rich in organic fruits and veggies is essential to vibrant health. Our ingredients always come from the land, not a lab. It’s our vital difference.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Certified Bragg Organic Raw Apple cider vinegar is unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized and 5% acidity. Contains the amazing mother of vinegar which occurs naturally as strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules. Bragg Organic Raw Apple cider vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. Processed and bottled in accordance with USDA guidelines, it is certified organic by Organic Certifiers and Oregon Tilth; and is Kosher certified. Bragg Organic Raw Apple cider vinegar is full of zesty apple cider vinegar natural goodness. Non-gmo certified. It’s a wholesome way to add delicious flavor to salads, veggies, most foods, and even sprinkle over popcorn. Apple cider vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history. In 400 B.C. The great Hippocrates, father of medicine, used it for its amazing health qualities. Past scientific studies have shown that apple cider vinegar helps reduce high glucose (blood sugar) levels, which is a precursor to type 2 diabetes. One such study, conducted at Arizona state University, was published in an American diabetes Association Journal. A representative of the ADA recently took the time to let us know that the information it prints in its journals do not always reflect the ada’s outlook, and that the ADA does not have an official position regarding ACV. We appreciated the effort they took to share that with us and we wholeheartedly support the efforts of all groups which work to diminish the terrible epidemic of type 2 diabetes in this country and worldwide. We are proud to be a part of this critically important effort and of the fact that ACV has been shown to play a healthy role in the fight against this devastating disease. Naturally gluten free
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.4 x 4.2 x 3.7 inches; 3.1 Pounds
- Item model number : 00869349000399
- Manufacturer : Bragg
- ASIN : B0796P9TXK
Best Sellers Rank:
#15,662 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- #22 in Apple Cider Vinegars
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.