Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Size: 32 oz.|Change

Showing 1-10 of 317 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 352 reviews
on September 12, 2017
This is a great product, only gave it 4 stars because I have problems finding something to mix it with that will tone down the flavor. Once in a while, it is easy to mix in something that compliments it, but when trying to take 2 teaspoons a day, options are limited. The bottle is plastic so you want to handle with care, don't drop it. I broke the flip top cap very 1st thing, no problem though, simply use a flip top cap off of a 32oz bottle of rubbing alcohol and you are good to go, it will screw right on.
on December 14, 2015
I was happy to find the Bragg Aminos on Amazon. I purchased it previously at another store and enjoyed using it in my cooking in place of soy sauce to reduce the sodium content. It is a wonderful product and the price was great for such a large bottle. It was securely packed so it arrived unbroken and delivered promptly. I am very pleased with my purchase and will reorder.
on October 7, 2015
This is a great replacement for soy sauce or as a cooking sauce for pork, chicken, rice, well just about anything! The sodium is lower than soy sauce so that is always a plus. I have ordered this many times and I have had one shipment delivered empty, but the seller quickly sent out a replacement at no charge. You can not go wrong with this great tasting amino for Sushi :)
on May 24, 2016
I eat low carb and soy sauce is not low carb. I use this as a soy substitute. One must be careful as it is saltier than soy.
I have been using for several years. I lived in Asia for many years and this product is readily available there.
on October 13, 2016
A calorie-free alternative to soy sauce! I'm on a severely limited diet, and this did the trick for making some of the plain chicken or rice more flavorful. Woot! Will probably be purchasing over and over.
on January 6, 2017
In a blind taste test I wouldn't be able to tell the difference between this and soy sauce. With a fraction of the sodium, this is definitely something I'll continue to buy for life!
on August 22, 2017
This is a staple in our house, I use it on pretty much everything when I cook. I'm glad I found a good price for 32 oz size. Thanks!!
on September 21, 2017
Great tasting, good replacement for soy sauce. I have hypothyroidism and I try to avoid soy products but I need something as replacement and this is it! This is also recommended if you are in a paleo diet so it's perfect for me.
on June 17, 2017
We love this. Use it instead of Soy Sauce. Tastes the same but at least you are getting something better for your body.
on July 28, 2017
I am very happy with this as a substitute for products that have soy or other MSG ingredients. I use it frequently!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse