SGT KNOTS #18 Braided Mason Line - Nylon Masonry String, DIY Projects, Crafting, Commercial, & Gardening (250ft, FluorescentPink)
Enhance your purchase
|Style||250ft - Single Roll, Fluorescent Pink|
|Line Weight||160 pound|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BRAIDED MASON LINE - Nylon mason line is a heavy duty mid-stretch twine that is perfect for a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities, including fishing, boating, masonry, crafting, gardening, marking, and DIY projects. It has excellent abrasion resistance and does not unravel.
- SYNTHETIC RESISTANCE - Synthetic nylon fibers provide a durable, long-lasting twine that is naturally resistant to moisture, chemicals, oils, rot, and weather conditions.
- LIGHTWEIGHT STRENGTH - Nylon fibers are braided to create a mid-stretch line that can hold loads of up to 160 pounds. It handles high-stress application without sag or distortion.
- LENGTH / WIDTH / COLOR - Choose between pre-cut lengths of 250 feet, 500 feet, or 1000 feet, diameter thickness option: #18 (1.52mm | 0.060 inch). Available in Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, and White.
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED - Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to be the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis—Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.
Customer ratings by feature
The story behind SGT KNOTS begins with Mike Shelley. After serving in the Marine Corps, Mike started a simple website selling custom paracord keychains and bracelets. At the time, paracord was the military’s best kept secret.
Mike was shocked to discover how difficult it was to find paracord online, but even more shocked when his products began flying off the shelves faster than he could create them. The need for accessible, high-quality paracord was obviously out there, so Mike “SGT KNOTS” Shelley set out to make it happen.
As SGT KNOTS grew and branched out to new products - ropes, twines, cord - Mike saw a darker side of the rope supply industry. Suppliers masquerading as manufacturers and manufacturers using deceptive production techniques to cheapen products. The Marine Corps holds honesty and integrity in high regard. Mike knew SGT KNOTS would need to bring these values to the market.
Through years of trial and error, Mike built close relationships with reliable, top-quality American and international manufacturers that couldn't get into big-box retailers, but that plenty of DIYers, boat owners, farmers and ranchers, and businesses wanted. An online marketplace was the obvious solution.
From humble beginnings, SGT KNOTS has grown into a global depot with a steady stream of products shipping from around the world. SGT KNOTS utilizes both international and USA-based factories to manufacture the highest quality products available and bring them to market at the best possible value.
SGT KNOTS is now the leading webstore for all things paracord, rope, twine, and more! Through their ever-growing network honest manufacturers, SGT KNOTS can source any order, from small personal use supplies to custom bulk savings packages.
- ISO 9001 Factory - Our ropes are manufactured at the highest standard available at an ISO 9001 Certified Factory. This certification ensures quality and consistency for every product while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Cordage Institute - The Cordage Institute (CI) was founded in 1920 as a technical committee to create safety and technical standards for rope, cordage, and twine. This product has met the international standards, guidelines, and requirements set forth by the CI.
BRAIDED MASON LINE
Nylon mason line is a heavy duty mid-stretch twine that is perfect for a wide range of indoor and outdoor activities, including fishing, boating, masonry, crafting, gardening, marking, and DIY projects. Braided Mason Line has excellent abrasion resistance and does not unravel.
Synthetic nylon fibers provide a durable, long-lasting twine that is naturally resistant to moisture, chemicals, oils, rot, and weather conditions.
Nylon fibers are braided to create a mid-stretch line that can hold loads of up to 160 pounds. Braided Nylon Mason Line handles high-stress application with no sag or distortion.
LENGTH / WIDTH / COLOR
Choose between pre-cut lengths of 250 feet, 500 feet, or 1000 feet. SGT KNOTS Nylon Mason Line diameter thickness option: #18 (1.52mm | 0.060 inch). Available in: Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, and White.
|Twisted Nylon Mason Line||Braided Nylon Mason Line|
|Color Options||Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, and White||Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Yellow, and White|
|Length||550 ft - 1,100 ft||250 ft - 1,000 ft|
|Diameter (inch)||#18 (1.52mm / 0.060 in)||#18 (1.52mm / 0.060 in)|
Compare with similar items
Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2019
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now the 2nd order was stated as the very same product, but it’s color is quite different more vivid and a different tone than the other-even the stuff still on the spool unexposed to the elements. And while tying with this new thread, I noticed the weave pattern isn’t the same-not as tight, and the threads fray almost as fast as it comes off the spool. Knots I tie don’t hold together nearly as well as with the other thread. I wanted to support this fellow vet, and don’t fault them any for using different sources, bxt time I think I’ll have to try another brand.