- File Size: 1468 KB
- Print Length: 180 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Psychotactics; 1 edition (April 1, 2009)
- Publication Date: April 1, 2009
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0473213001
- ISBN-13: 978-0473213008
- ASIN: B00COQFUNU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,422 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$39.95|
Save $30.96 (77%)
The Brain Audit: Why Customers Buy (And Why They Don't) Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The best part of this book is how it logically bucks conventional wisdom and opens up a new path in a very real way. Three things that stand out are:
1. How intense focus can actually broaden your market
2. That objections are good things
3. Why it's hard to be unique, but can be much easier
I recommend this book to any company that is trying to genuinely break through the clutter. It sets your thinking straight on how businesses work.
I'll be putting this book on my reading list for my students.
Author of Slicing Pie
Always keeping the problem, and then the client, front and center are at the heart of this simple, clear and pragmatic "audit". Its a leaping off point for adding more value in virtually everything we do.