Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Brain Quest for Threes, revised 4th edition: 300 Questions and Answers to Get a Smart Start
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM

on June 7, 2000
I happened to stumble across Brain Quest for Threes and bought it because it's compact packaging looked convenient. I put in my car to pull out whenever I brought my 3 and 5 year olds to appointments or weekends away. I was thrilled to discover that my kids really enjoyed playing the game and I could easily play with them both by taking turns. There are so many questions that the cards always seem new. My 5 year old often pulls it out to play by herself and the easy to understand answer cards allow her to do so. I have purchased other Brain Quest products for the subsquent age groups.
on July 13, 2015
My son turned 3 two months ago. These are a pretty good fit for him and he's enjoying them, although many of the questions strike me as "too easy" and I would think they'd be in the age 2-3 deck (such as counting & color indentification). It really depends on your child, though. Some reviews say "too hard" and some say "too easy", so it just depends. And there's nothing wrong with a little recap of things he already knows. It was a pretty good mix of challenging & easy, although only a few did I think were truly challening for his age.

He loves looking through these and completed the entire first deck front & back the day we got it. It also opens up discussion and I can revise the question if I want to, or expand on it.

Some of the questions are so-so ... such as identifying who is wearing "overalls". Just not a common clothing item in my opinion, but maybe it is in some regions? :) Also, I skip over the nursery rhyme questions. There are a handful of questions that give you the "wrong" lyrics to the nursery rhyme, and the child is supposed to know which part is wrong, and what the right lyrics are. Just kind of a confusing concept for this age (unless you are big into memorizing nursery rhymes). Learning or correcting words to nursery rhymes just isn't that important for us. We sing a few for fun, but I just feel like something else besides that could have been used that was more educational or practical.

I liked the questions that had to do with "under" "over" "behind" etc. Those are concepts that I have not really taught him yet so it was good to see.
on July 7, 2000
Our very-verbal two year-old LOVES this deck of questions, and she'll continue to get a lot of use out of it since there are many she can't yet answer. Very practical things that all kids should know are presented here.
on June 30, 2012
Perfect for 3-4 years old , amazing learning tool, great size.
I was traveling with my 3.5 little boy and that kept him busy and happy on the trip when he was answering this challenging questions
Highly recommend !!
on March 21, 2016
I am addicted to Brain Quest cards. My daughters, 3 and 5, get such a kick out of them and have learned a great deal. The questions are very age appropriate, but at the same time, challenging enough not to become boring. The deck comes in a connected, fan-like manner which makes it very easy to go through each card. This is a great way to expand your child's knowledge with a simple, quick activity.
VINE VOICEon July 9, 2001
I got this for my daughter when she was 2 1/2 and she had a lot of success with the questions. She often amazes me with the things that she does know, and takes great pleasure in these "surprises". I like this product because it covers so many different areas - letter identification, colors, numbers, and everyday knowledge. Her 7 year old sister also enjoys "quizzing" her, and they pass quite a bit of time this way on car trips. Now they can use their Brain Quest together. I do several pages for one while the other listens, then we switch. I started off with Brain Quest Toddler and plan to use them all as my children grow.
on August 25, 2016
These are so great! My daughter is 3.5 years old. Some of the questions are really easy and some are challenging to her. The mix is great because if she doesn't know an answer she gets a little frustrated but then she'll know the next answer and she's back to being confident. It helps her to stick with it and keep going. The type of questions are varied. They provoke real thinking by the kids not just memorizing of letters and numbers. Questions like: What's missing? What is this person doing? Find the match. What is this used for?
The way the cards are bundled is fun for her too. It's a game for her and she enjoys doing it. I'm really happy with these and will buy the next level set when she's ready.
on June 16, 2016
These Brain Quest brand cards are something that I have been buying for years. I have a 14 year old daughter that got a new set of these every year for her birthday. She always loved them and it was always so much fun going through them together. I am going to continue the tradition with my son and give him a set each year! He is 3 now and really loves going through these together. These cards are a really great gift idea for any child in this age range
on September 8, 2015
I really enjoy doing the Brain Quest cards with my daughter because they are fun and we can choose to do one card or twenty depending on the time and her attention span. Each card series has a main character and she has a lot of fun explaining what the character is doing and making up stories to go with the drawings. My only complaint is that some of the actions or cards are dated (old style phone, etc).
These cards are a fantastic addition to the book
They fit in my hand bag and give us something to do while we are out and about, waiting or we just want to have a little fun without pencils :)
Both my son 2 and daughter 3 are enjoying these cards