Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Brain Quest Workbook: Pre-K
Format: Paperback|Change

on July 24, 2016
The book has a good amount of material in it and my son already likes the activities. I do wish however there was enough material for my son to do a couple sheets per day for a whole year. There are just over 300 ish pages.
on October 17, 2017
This is by far the best Pre-K workbook I have found yet. I got this for my 5 year old son who is in Pre-K. What I liked about it most is that the activities were simple and instructions were easy for him to follow. Some of the workbooks we've used have unrealistic expectations of what a preschooler can do. I got this after buying the game questions first and enjoying them.
on February 6, 2017
I love the Brain quest series. I've used all of them from preK to 5th grade. The content is compatible with the school core curriculum and there are fun exercises in all subject areas. My students love working in these books.

Elly Jurist
on June 28, 2017
I was surprised when I actually looked at this book. It was too expensive for the amount of material in it. I didn't like the material in it, just didn't seem as good as some others I've seen. I recommend using another brand for books, but I love the actual brain quest decks (ordered separately)
on May 15, 2016
This is a well-made book: bright colors, thick pages, variety.
However, it states it is for 4-5 year olds. The material is way too easy for my 5 year old (she won't start kindergarten until the fall). I used it with my 3 year old instead. It's okay for helping him with his pre-writing skills but the concepts are things he already knows. He didn't learn anything new. But he enjoyed it enough - he had success with it so he was very proud of himself.
In my opinion, this book is suited for either high level 2 year olds (who have good pen control) to possibly a 4 year old. The concepts are just too easy for most kids.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2017
Bought this for my 4yr old whom is currently attending preschool and he really enjoys it. Pretty easy and he recognizes some colors aleady.
He is about half way done with it. Recommend 110%
on January 19, 2017
see all my previous reviews....love these learning tools.
on June 4, 2017
great book for kids. I plan on continuing to buy these books for my kids. I have them do a little of the work every day. it's great with different subjects and stickers. Love it.
on July 18, 2016
Got this for my 3.5 year old to join his older siblings when they do their summer workbooks. He likes it okay. Skips a bunch of "boring" pages. But for a kid more interested in workbooks, I think this is a good basic one.
on January 8, 2017
My son loves it! He is the slow/lazy type of kid but this textbook is so much fun I never expected to see him as excited to learn! We have it for 2.5 months already and he is doing good. Highly recomend!