- File Size: 201 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brain games: free Kindle games for brain training (February 22, 2012)
- Publication Date: February 22, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007CJUACU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#502,214 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #51 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Activities, Puzzles & Games > Word Search
- #65 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Activities, Puzzles & Games > Word Games
- #168 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humor & Entertainment > Activities, Puzzles & Games > Logic & Brain Teasers
Brain games: free games for brain training - Cognitive Enhancement with your “natural Nootropic” Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is basically a scam. It's a book with minimal content that tries to get you to their website to sign up for courses. At their website, you can find people like:
"Dharma instructor, well-being facilitator, advaitan, traveler. Being in becoming. Here, you find inspirations about cultivating joyful living for the benefit of all beings. Please, take a look at our book 'A course in happiness' and eCourse 'Happier 2012'. THANKS!"
One additional sign that this is a scam is that they mask the parent site they are trying to send you to by using the tinyurl redirector (e.g., tinyurl.com/BrainEntrainmentTheta). And no, I'm not going to send you to that site as it's a complete waste of time. Overall, there are pointers to perhaps a dozen games; the rest of the content is all about their scam website.
There's no useful information in the book and no games that you can't find for free in any app store or on the web. You're better off doing a Google search for "brain games." You'll get much better results and you won't have to pay a nickel.