Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 86 reviews
on March 15, 2016
Fascinating read on how our brain is influenced by sales and marketing. It tells you the "why" and the "how" of what our brain likes when it comes to being "tricked" into enjoying something. Really great read for anyone who works in sales, marketing, or advertising.
on March 23, 2016
I own a wedding photography business and decided to invest in this book, because it got me curious. Money well worth spent!!! It's not only interesting and fascinating to learn more about our own - and our clients - mind, but the way the book is sectioned up, it's easy to take a chapter and implement it. It's definitely a keeper on my bookshelf and I already know that I will be reading this book over and over in the future.
on February 25, 2016
If marketing had a book that served as a reference that execs must use to illuminate a strategy, this is it!

This is a must have for anybody in marketing or sales. Even if you're not in business, you should own this book to understand how neuroscience can be used to influence human behavior. We all sell and market something everyday: ourselves, our ideas, our projects. Wouldn't life be better if you knew what to do, how, and why? You have enough information already to make a decision, so just buy the book already!
on March 15, 2016
I think this book is very easy for students to read. I am using it as a supplement in a Consumer Behavior course.
on May 20, 2017
This helps to change your way of thinking when it comes to different marketing techniques.
on February 28, 2017
Excellent information..... learn the unexpected from this author. We can understand ourselves and others better by following this author.
on November 30, 2015
I like this book. it really breaks down purchasing cycles. it is a good book for anyone interested in getting into marketing
on December 27, 2016
Easy to read with good application for ones business or company. Science made easy but with references and citations for review.
on February 10, 2015
I studied Business at Tepper / Carnegie Mellon University. Brainfluence is an excellent book that compresses an entire semester of bleeding-edge marketing into direct and actionable knowledge. While reading, I was able to apply the knowledge directly to my startup.

If you're new to marketing, read this: you'll learn an immense amount in a single afternoon. If you're an experienced marketer... Read this! Having run startups for the past 5 years, I still found several new and useful tips and ideas.

The only reason that I deducted a star is that, for a book that focuses on being science-oriented, it still has a lot of anecdotal evidence. But, there's still enough hard science in here to provide many solid improvements to your marketing and sales - especially for such a low price compared to the potential gains!
on May 28, 2015
Great read, enjoyable and fun yet informative.
Would recommend it to anyone interested in human behaviour. Business owners and sales people must read.