Consider these available items
Brainiac Kids Omega-3 Applesauce Pouches, Apple, 3.2 Oz (10 Pack) - Supercharge Kids Developing Brains with Omega-3s & Choline - Pediatrician Approved - No Added Sugar or Artificial Flavors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A SMARTER KIDS’ SNACK: Each box contains 10 x 3.2 ounce pouches of Brainiac Kids Applesauce with BrainPack — a blend of key nutrients to fuel growing minds.
- EASY, NUTRITIOUS & KID-APPROVED: One pouch of Brainiac Kids Applesauce has 160mg of Omega-3 DHA/EPA and 120mg of choline, but in a familiar and delicious grab-n-go snack your kids will love.
- BACKED BY A TEAM OF EXPERTS: Brainiac Kids snacks are the brainchild of 2 dads plus a team of pediatricians, neurologists, dieticians, and nutrition scientists. All products are specifically developed to ensure kids get the key nutrients their developing brains need, but are often lacking in their diets.
- MADE WITH GOOD STUFF: Our Applesauce pouches have no added sugars, are NON-GMO Project Verified and Kosher-certified. It’s a great dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free* snack and comes in 3 kid-approved flavors: Apple, Apple-Cinnamon, and Apple-Strawberry. (*Note - made in a facility that is NOT verified nut-free).
- IMMUNE BOOSTING: Each pouch contains 25mg of Vitamin C, which is 100% of the daily value for kids 4-8 years old.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsFlavor:Apple | Size:3.2 Ounce (Pack of 10)
- Package Dimensions : 11 x 5.7 x 3.5 inches; 2.5 Pounds
- UPC : 840024300386
- Manufacturer : Brainiac Kids
- ASIN : B07WDRSX9Z
- Best Sellers Rank: #11,090 in Grocery & Gourmet Food (See Top 100 in Grocery & Gourmet Food)
- Customer Reviews:
Apple Puree, Apple Puree Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). BrainPack™: Omega-3 DHA & EPA (Fish Oil), Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Rosemary Extract. Product contains Omega 3 DHA/EPA sourced from fatty fish and tilapia.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a much better way to get my kids DHA and Omega 3s! It doesn't contain any mercury, requires no preparation, and the kids love the taste! They still want their tuna melts on occasion, but tucking these in their lunch box has now become part of my daily routine. I wish they came in bigger packs as we burn through 10 every few days :)
-Packaging matters-my super picky five year old who normally does not like apple sauce was all
over this simply because of the packaging. It’s really cute! He asked to have one as soon as I opened the mailer it came in.
-I love the smaller sized pouches. They’re a great size for packed lunches, where sometimes there isn’t much spare room, especially if you use a bento-style box like we do.
-The ingredients are awesome! No added sugar is a major plus and I definitely love the extra nutrients that are added.
-Finally and the most important-it tastes great! My picky five year old ate the entire pouch (something he has never done) and said it tastes like real apples. My not-so-picky 15 month old loved it too! Great stuff!
Needless to say, I’ll be purchasing this product again. I love that I can get it delivered so quickly too!
I like that the pouch itself is on the firm side and can stand on its own without flopping over or squirting everywhere too easily. Would definitely buy again.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.