Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,586 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,662 reviews
on August 14, 2016
I purchased this app. I work in the Merchant Marine and the damn thing quits working after 30 days at sea. A pop-up declares I must refresh the License.
I'd want to buy this app if the stupid license refresh didn't kill it.
on December 2, 2014
BUYER BEWARE: After purchase, download and installation, this program will not execute/run without a connection to the internet AND access/login to an active account on the amazon apps store while the game is running. This means the game is completely useless for any tablet in standalone or offline mode when the Internet is not available, or if you don't desire to have a live amazon account open all the time via the device. Purchasing and installing this Solitaire+ program for an Android tablet is a waste of time and money.
on June 6, 2017
I was using a different brand and got tired of running through the ads after every game. For 99cents, this game is ad-free, has several different choices of cards, background, and styles of play - not to mention you can import your own graphics if you want. I wish more games would use the not-much-money-and-no-ads route, I find it great! Love this one. Plays well, and best of all, ad-free.
on August 31, 2012
Solitaire is a great time waster. Whether you're playing with a deck of cards or on the computer, you can easily pass the time. I just got my Kindle Fire the other day and I knew I had to get a Solitaire app for when I need something to do. I figured, why pay for Solitaire? So, I downloaded a free Solitaire program with good reviews. (NOT the free version of this game) Once I started playing, my "why not?" was answered: ADS. They pop up whenever you deal the cards. I knew that would drive me crazy over time.

So, I went back into the app store and found Solitaire+ for $1.99. It also had great reviews and nice screenshots, so I purchased it. It was money well spent. It has a nice, pleasing look and it auto rotates between portrait and landscape, perfect for a tablet. And, of course, no ads. That fact alone saved my sanity. So, if you're looking for solitaire, don't even mess around with a free app, pay the $1.99. You won't regret it.
on July 9, 2013
This started out as a good game when it was free. Then they started charging - beware because you will still get advertising although not as much as with the free game. Latest update causes the game to close whenever your kindle gets a notification. Long story short, if you are going to pay for a solitary
game, pass on this one.
VINE VOICEon November 25, 2012
I was bored last night and playing around with my Kindle Fire HD when I suddenly remembered Solitaire. After a quick look about, I decided not to download the free version but instead this one for .99 - a bargain, a steal! Downloaded it in seconds and was playing in no time. The graphics on the Kindle Fire HD are beautiful so the game graphics worked quite well. Fast, fun, and I've yet to win a game -dang! I kept going "COME ON! SERIOUSLY!" But I was secretly glad, because once I win, it takes the fun out of that session until I put it away and try again.

The free game reviews said there were ads all over the place, which I did not want, so for a mere 99cents I received the game I want, one that works great, and no ads.

I'd recommend this game if you like a simple game of Solitaire without any "bells and whistles."
on March 25, 2013
Using this game on a Kindle Fire HD and the quality is very nice. You can change the look of the cards and the background which make viewing decent in all lighting conditions. There are no ads yet either in a small box at the bottom or full screen pop up ads. Only reason not five stars is that my wife says it seems to move cards once in a while and she isn't sure why, perhaps a setting we're not aware of. There are options and settings that can be changed and a couple versions of the game, not too bad. I'd pay a buck without blinking to eliminate the ads. Looks and plays dandy...
on October 17, 2014
It's been great fun. Better than the free versions. Would recommend it but for one thing.
It took a year or so to notice but...Recently l was on vacation and after a bit couldn't play if l was not on line. WHAT!!??! I paid for it but l can't play if l can't be watched? I like to go to our internet/television free cabin for a couple months at a time when possible. I took my Kindle to read and to play to relax in the evenings. Ridiculous that l was not allowed to play games for which l paid money.
on September 4, 2015
Nothing beats this game as far as I can see. Others are to fast for an elderly person. Still, I can exercise my brain at as slow or as fast as I am able. Also, love the hint button ... helps me out when I have a brain freeze. The size of the cards helps my eyes so I can enjoy the game.
on March 27, 2014
First of all, this little app is so easy and clear and swell to use. I save it till I reach a time in my day in which to read a book, for example, takes devoted concentration. But, for example, when I'm waiting for my wife's train to arrive from stinking LA, I turn this thing on.

And I just can't leave it alone. Just like the cards, twenty years ago, once I deal 'em out and start. I enjoy it, and it's so easy and, let's admit it, fun to use.

After you've played for awhile, say a day or two, or better, say 4 hours or more, you start to realized that EVERY GAME IS A CONCOCTION, planned up by some hetero-nerd expert. Cards are always carefully planned in every deal. Most, kind of like in reality, are losers; but the way the concocters do it, it becomes so glaringly apparent to you--the way the cards fall, meant to break your heart. But if you can deal with that manipulation, it's still like reality, since you lose most games anyway, right? (Still made me throw the $#%# Kindle across the room one night. But that's a different problem....) (Just kidding!)