Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Luke Bryan Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Brainstorm
Format: DVD|Change

on May 11, 2017
One my all time favorite 1980s movies. Short Cast: Natalie Wood, and Louise Fletcher, and Christopher Walken. Natalie's last movie, God rest her soul.
on August 15, 2017
Had not seen a copy of this movie on DVD! I saw it in the theater and always wanted a copy of it to watch again!
on March 30, 2017
The part where the government tried to take over their program is so real.
on November 23, 2015
Must see viewing for any serious connoisseur of classic science-fiction. Walken is Walken! Natalie Wood drowned as the film was in post-production, which is ironic given the film's subject: what would happen if cutting-edge technology recorded the mental experience of dying in such a way that others could share the experience without actually dying.
on November 14, 2012
I first saw this movie on German TV in the 80s. I loved it for its thrilling story, the great actors, especially Walken, whom I adore. And of course for the (at the time) advanced graphic sfx. I owned it on VHS once. But for a long time I've been hoping for a real good HD disc(which by the way still isn't available in Germany).

Now this region free Blu Ray has made my dream come true. An amazingly great quality in sharpness and colour brilliance, let alone the fantastic audio track. Unbelievable for a movie of that age.

Luckily I'm good in English language, as there is no German audio. This encluded it would really be making my day.
on October 27, 2017
Haven't viewed, but I loved Natalie Wood
on December 14, 2013
Sci-fi about the hereafter without dying to get there. Great picture and audio, big improvement on dvd version. Story is about scientists who are trying to make a virtual apparatus that allows you to see, feel and taste without actually doing anything. One of the scientists dies and records her death on to the special tape they use for the virtual apparatus, one of the other scientists follows her on her death(almost dying himself) in the process, throw in some military and company interference and you have a thought provoking and visually brilliant film.
on June 28, 2016
If you are over 30 years old and have not seen this wonderful classic film by this immediately you going to have to probably buy you might be able to rent it I'm not sure some places have it so I'm done I don't think Amazon has it but we got that… Just alone if you're a Christian rock and sand and I am certainly a RIP now he would fan informational videos
on April 20, 2017
Great movie
on April 4, 2013
if you are a fan of Douglas Trumbull then of course you'll get this on Blu-Ray why because you'll know that the VHS and the DVD versions of this film were poor quality blurred image no resolution to speak of with colour that looked like you were watching an NTSC program through a fish tank!....This Blu-Ray pretty much fixes all that up, and on the big screen it shines beautifully well especially the opening titles, the best beginning of a film I've ever seen...the Trumbull trade mark!