- File Size: 231 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Publisher: AeroStein Publications, LLC (October 7, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 7, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005TVG5KE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#226,606 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #191 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- #211 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #365 in Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Child Abuse
Brainwashing Children Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
John Steinbeck is not a Dr. He is a father who went through this struggle and he created this book after collecting a lot of his own information, reading what is out there and going through it with his own son. Is this the quintessential book on the subject? No. But that is not what I was looking for when I came here. I came looking for answers. I read the book in one night. I ate it up. It gave me a lot of recommendations and pointed me in the right direction.
Also, I emailed the author with follow up questions and he gave my wife and I great input and a ton of his own time giving us advice and encouragement, totally free of charge.
If you want to really research the issue of brainwashed children, I recommend this book as a start, then you can move on to the books John references such as Divorce Poison. What I think this book is best for is a light in the darkness when you are looking for some quick answers and input on a situation that his blindsided you. In a moment like that you are not ready to hit the books, you want useful information to use in the situation you are currently in. That is this book. I thank John for writing it, and keeping it short and cheap.
I even went so far as to minimize parenting time in an effort to reduce my son's transition stress. Author states that this is a good intention but is a disaster for the child. So, stress and all, my son and I will have to go through it.
"Brainwashing Children" is a quick and easy read.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Child Abuse
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships