- File Size: 231 KB
- Print Length: 89 pages
- Publisher: AeroStein Publications, LLC (October 7, 2011)
- Publication Date: October 7, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005TVG5KE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #79,312 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Brainwashing Children Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I even went so far as to minimize parenting time in an effort to reduce my son's transition stress. Author states that this is a good intention but is a disaster for the child. So, stress and all, my son and I will have to go through it.
I really enjoyed the fact that this book can be read in two or three sittings, and that it contained tips that I can use right now. Too soon to see any results after one weekend with my two girls, but I can't wait to see what transpires over the next year or so.
If your heart is bleeding from the toxic words and lies of your ex, you definitely need to read through this book.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse > Child Abuse
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Divorce
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Dysfunctional Relationships