Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Asurion Portable Electronics Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Brainwavz Delta Black IEM In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote Headset Apple iPhone & Android
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Instruments and vocals reproduced with clarity. Astounding value for money sound performance. You won't find earphones with this high quality build, premium accessories and wonderful sound quality at this low price! Makes for a perfect gift.
- Balanced sound with a balanced bass response. The sound signature is commonly only found on higher end audiophile earphones.
- All metal housing. Manufactured from high grade aluminium making the housing rugged and durable, perfect for on the go earphones.
- Comply Foam Ear Tips Included. Simply the best premium foam tips available on the market, not normally found on budget earphones.
- 3 Button remote with built in microphone designed to work on Apple iOS Devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod etc)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Brainwavz Delta Black Earphones
The Brainwavz Delta produces vocals and instruments with detailed clarity, letting your music sound just as the artist intended. Encased in an all metal housing, these earphones are tuned to pair with all genres of music. Together with a multi-function 3 Button Microphone and Remote, the Deltas deliver perfect audio sound and clarity whether used for general music listening or for audio calls.
- Clear Instruments and vocals, suitable for any genre of music.
- Clean and balanced bass response.
- Light weight, sturdy, all metal housing.
- 3 button microphone and remote, works on iPhone and most Android phones.
Brainwavz provides high-end earphones specifically designed for high-quality sound and tailor-made to provide the user with a solution that can be used across a wide range of audio genres and styles at. Brainwavz believes in the idea that sound is a deeply personal experience, and strives to provide users with earphones that match their personal inclinations, to inspire with intensity.
The Brainwavz name is known in many countries across the globe, and the company is continually committed to providing the best products at the best value.
At Brainwavz we have a simple mission, to produce innovative, high quality audio products with a dedicated focus on high-end sound. Our strength, success and product range is built on the unique relationship with our customers. A relationship that has produced a simple and obvious result, we give real users real sound quality.
- Earphone Hard case
- 3 sets of Silicone Ear Tips (S M L)
- 1 set of Comply Foam Tips S-400
- 1 Shirt Clip
- Velcro Cable Tie
- Instruction Manual
Multi-Function 3 Button Microphone & Remote:
- Supports Apple iOS & Android Products
- Phone Call Control
- Audio Player Control
- Volume Control
- Supports TRRS Connector
- Drivers: Dynamic, 8 mm
- Rated Impedance: 16 Ω
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB at 1 mW
- Rated Input Power: 20 mW
- Cable: 1.3 m Y-Cord, Copper
- Plug: 3.5 mm, Gold Plated
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sound specific: Now given that I gave them 5 stars I don't think they are the best sounding in ears ever you could do better than these but you have to pay at least $70- $80 if you want a noticeable difference in sound quality. Saying that these absolutely blow away much of their competition. Now if you are someone who likes bass these probably aren't for you, they really don't have all that much. These are quite a mid and upper mid focused headphones, so things like classical music sound great on them, with the strings being very forward compared to rest of the mix and frequencies. But if you don't care much for bass then these are an absolute stellar buy. If you are a bass head i'd recommend the sol republic jax, although they don't play that kind with classical, folk, and jazz, as the bass will be much more forward than the rest of the mix. I suggest looking at the wirecutter if you want an alternative to the brainwavz delta. Overall I think the Brainwavz are quite balanced headphones, that lack a bit of bass, but they far surpass most if not all headphones in their price range.
Addressing Breaking Issues: This is pulled from the wirecutter's website who talked to Brainwavz ceo about the breakage issues that seem to be appearing.
"Brainwavz, according to the CEO who responded to our query, has heard you. As of February 2015, they changed the way the Delta are being built, from changing the glue that holds the earbuds together, to altering the way the Delta are packaged to reduce stress on the cable when the headphones are removed from the box. They even held re-training classes with their workers who install the mic and remote to reduce mistakes. In addition, we were told that in the next few months, a 3-button Apple and Android version would be available as well, with a better remote and mic than the one currently on the Delta. (Though there’s no word on how much those will cost yet.)
These adjusted batches of Deltas are what are currently listed on Amazon, and Brainwavz pulled all the old versions out of their inventory. In other words, if you were to buy a new pair today, you’d get the improved version.
Also worth mentioning is that despite the frustration from readers who purchased the faulty Deltas, every one of them said that Brainwavz’s customer service was exemplary: Brainwavz offers 2-day express shipping of replacement pairs of Deltas without requiring that the old version be sent back. (Rather, they required a photographic proof of the old version being destroyed.) CEO Prithvi Shenoy says that this was to help shorten the time someone is without headphones when a pair breaks."
1) None of the included changeable earbuds actually fit my ears. I have never had this problem with any other in-ear style headphone before. The small ones are too small to form a seal which causes poor sound quality and the big ones are too big to stay in my ear. The foam bud works the best but it seems to not be made for long term use and after one month it no longer forms a reliable seal.
2) Next, they appear to be poor build quality. One of the speakers came apart as I was trying to pull off one of the silicone earbuds to change it. Fortunately I was able to snap it back together but it shouldn't have come off in the first place.
3) Finally, the version of these with in-line controls (and mic) is USELESS. As I walk around, it will lower the volume on its own (thankfully it doesn't raise the volume). Typically within walking 1 city block, it will go from 75% to 0% volume. I reported this to Brainwavz customer support and they basically said "Oh yes, it's due to static electricity. Sorry." –– What?!? I'm wearing jeans, a cotton t-shirt, and a jacket. I'm not a walking mohair carpet. This is ridiculous and makes these headphones completely worthless.
Other previous in-ear headphones that I have had have not exhibited any of these negative characteristics. On the plus side these Brainwavz headphones were only $11, but now I see that the seller has doubled the price.