|Item Weight||14.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 2.4 x 1.3 inches|
|Item model number||BF-888S|
2-Year Portable Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Accidental damage starts day one; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Delivered by e-mail; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible
- Cancel anytime
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
BrainyTrade 1 Pair Handheld Walkie Talkie UHF Radio 3W FM 16 channel Transceiver
|Price:||$28.42 & FREE Shipping|
- 50 CTCSS/105 CDCSS. Frequency Range: UHF 400-470MHz
- Frequency Range: UHF 400-470MHz. Channel Capacity: 16. Channel Spacing: 25KHz.
- Operated Voltage: 3.7 V. Battery: 1500MAh Li-ion. Battery Life (5-5-90 duty cycle): About 8 hours. Frequency Stability: ±2.5ppm. Operated Temperature: -30 centigrade- +60 centigrade. Antenna Impedance: 50O.
- Dimensions (L×W×H) (with battery, without antenna): 115×60×33mm. Weight (with battery/antenna): 198g / 170 g. Communication Range: about 6km.
- Package include: 2 x BF-888s Walkie Talkie, 2 x Antenna, 2 x Charger, 2 x 1500mAh Rechargeable Battery, 2 x Belt Clip, 2 x User Manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item BrainyTrade 1 Pair Handheld Walkie Talkie UHF Radio 3W FM 16 channel Transceiver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Best United||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Nuthouse LLC||fidelitydealz||Amazon.com|
|Color||—||Black/Silver||Blue||Black||Yellow and black||Cobra Electronics 16-mile Frs And Gmrs 2-way|
|Item Dimensions||2.36 x 4.57 x 1.3 in||2.4 x 4 x 1.4 in||13.39 x 8.66 x 3.76 in||2.3 x 1.4 x 7.6 in||1.15 x 2.14 x 6.21 in||1.96 x 1.46 x 5.16 in|
|Style Name||—||Pair Pack||50-Miles - GMR5095-2CKHS||Two pack||Two Pack||CX 112|
- RF Power Output 3W
- Modulation F3E
- Spurious Emission =65dB
- FM Noise =-45dB(W) =-40dB (N)
- Audio Distortion =5%
- Transmitting Current =1.3A
- Sensitivity (12dB SINAD) =0.20 uV
- Selectivity 55dB/50dB
- Intermodulation =65dB
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity =60dB
- Spurious Response =60dB
- FM Noise 45dB/40dB
- Audio Power Output 1000mW
- Audio Distortion =5%
- Standby Current ˜15mA (with battery save on)
NOTE: IMAGE® is registered trademark of Imagestore US Inc and is exclusively distributed by BrainyTrade on Amazon. IMAGE trademark is protected by US Trademark Law.
Top customer reviews
when not gone from home, my 5 yr old and 8 year old play with the radios in the house: one kid will be up on the 2nd story of the house while another child is 2 stories below in the basement. Reception is flawless.
Here is a google earth view of our area. The school is 1/2 a mile from our house - with lots of 2-story houses in between. The radio reception is still great. I also have never had a problem hearing my kids radio me from INSIDE a friends house 3 blocks away. I keep my radio in the kitchen, on the charger, with the volume turned up. Whenever one of my kids radio me, I can hear it loud and clear.
These are great radios for families, and businesses alike.
Their are towers/repeaters that make your little radio talk any where from 15 to 45 miles.
These have a kenwood feel to them, very solid & light weight. For less than $25 a radio, you can not go wrong with these.
Not that we want a radio to be lost or broken. Things happen sometimes, why be out $500 on an HT that you can replace for $25.
These will be used with a repeater at a church campground. We need a lot of radios for very little. Buy the usb programming cable.
You can be your own Radio Shop.
Don't let the name fool you, these little pups provide excellent comms. They got their first workout when fire alarms went off in our building and the place had to be cleared out. I keep a set at Reception and set in my office. Security protocols went into effect immediately and I was in instant communication with Safety, a VP and the CEO. The radios gave us ZERO problems, comms were clear and crisp and made evac a breeze.
The little LED light is pretty worthless, but nice idea though. Nothing better than an 800 lumens mini-light!