Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $33.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Pair of Brand New Jl Audio C2-525x 5 1/4" 2 Way Speakers with Silk Dome Tweeters
Enhance your purchase
|Surround Sound Channel Configuration||2.0|
|Product Dimensions||7.2 x 5.3 x 12.5 inches; 4.1 Pounds|
About this item
- killer bass
- silky smooth highs
- loud and clear mid range
- easy installation in real world vehicles
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
PAIR OF BRAND NEW JL AUDIO C2-525X 5 1/4" 2 WAY SPEAKERS WITH SILK DOME TWEETERS Features: JL Audio C2-525X 5.25" 2-Way Speaker System Peak Power: 200 watts per pair / 100 watts each RMS Power: 120 watts per pair / 60 watts each Injection molded, Mica-filled polypropylene cone Butyl rubber surround 3/4" Silk dome tweeter 4 ohms impedance Voice coil on Kapton former Built in crossover network Flat, symmetrical roll spider Neo tweeter magnet structure Ferrite woofer magnet structure Sensitivity: 89 dB Frequency response: 63 HZ - 22 KHZ Top-mount depth: 2.5"
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was upgrading from factory speakers, (which were usually literally made from cardboard) and the first thing you notice is the high end cutting through. Even without adjusting EQ there is a clarity to the sound that just can not be reproduced with a typical simple 1 way speaker. The tweeter adds much realism from the high end, while the speaker cone itself is large enough to faithfully reproduce the lower frequencies in speech and music.
I am also impressed with the power handling at higher volume levels. There is headroom for days.... In other words, you can turn up the music, and they will be uncomfortably loud before they start to clip, or distort the sound.
****HAVING SAID THAT...****
These speakers are not going to do the work of dedicated sub-woofers. If you are hoping to get bass drops, and 808 kick drum beats (or the digital bass that hip-hop, rap, and dub-step usually feature) to rattle the neighborhood, you'll need an amp and woofers for that.
I listen mostly to rock, classical and NPR while I'm driving. I am also an audio engineer, and I use my car to check mixes on recordings, and I have not been let down. You do get great bass response, just not the type that will rattle your car apart. It turned my economy compact car with a laughable sound system into a premium one. I would liken the difference to going from VHS to BlueRay.
....and it did......