Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on April 2, 2014
This does connect to USB 3.0 jack on the phone, but the female jack on the cable is 2.0 only (you can see that the 5 extra pins needed for USB 3.0 are not there). In fact, the Note 3 will not run USB 3.0 devices. It only uses 3.0 when sharing files with a host (PC or laptop). This does work great as an OTG, but don't be fooled by the USB 3.0 thing. If you already have one or can find one cheaper, a USB 2.0 OTG cable will work just as well.
on December 25, 2013
Received the product today.
The build quality on the exterior seems nice and solid.

The end where the cable plugs into your device seems pretty good. It fit my note 3 without problem. Nice and snug.

I do have a problem with the USB Female side. This end seem to be very loose. You can wiggly the usb a bit and it might come out or sit improperly. I tried this with two to three different USB drives and cables to test. I would not recommend moving the cable or messing around with it while it's plugged in during file transfer.

Let's hope it last long.
on August 29, 2014
Didn't work.

It definitely had something loose--it would work intermittently if I wiggled the full sized USB end. The port on my phone works fine with other micro USB and USB3 adapters, so I'm certain this adapter was faulty.

I asked that it be exchanged, and was just given a refund. I'd rather have gotten a working cable!
on January 31, 2014
I don't load ANYTHING directly onto my computer. Everything is on jump-drives/pindisks/flashdrives. I now can do away with my mini-laptop computer on trips and simply take my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and get the same functions! Because....I can now access all my important client files and data via this cable. They cost double in the local Best Buy (the ONLY place I could find the cable)! So, with just a little patience waiting on the delivery....voila...it works and I'm happy!
on September 4, 2014
I've received the package yesterday, it's working just fine and completely compatible with my Galaxy S5, despite the delivery delay, that was expected because of the Brazilian international mailing system...
For now I've tested it with a Microsoft wireless keyboard/mouse kit and with a Logitech G930 headset
on May 20, 2014
It doesn work at all. Plug in device so hard for the smartphone input, and once conected it doesn`t allow any flashdisk to be read on the device. I wasted my money. I tried with another OTG in a electronics store and and the device read the flashdisk, but this one I imported is a garbage
on December 27, 2013
I got this a few days ago to use with my Sandisk extreme 64gb flash drive. It works well, haven't had any issues yet. Plugs into the Galaxy Note 3 well and is a snug fit. Its a cheap way to be able to use USB devices with my phone.
on December 22, 2013
Well built, fits very snuggly into my Note 3. I'm not as scared of this sticking out as I am of a micro USB 2 OTG cable.
Its really nice to plug in my SD Card reader into this and view my DSLR photos on a super high ppi screen.
on February 19, 2014
Plug it into your phone and attach the Usb drive and away it goes. I have the Galaxy Note 3. It wouldn't read my 64Gb card though, but I think it has size limitations. All of my other sized cards read fine.
on November 29, 2013
Easy to use and well built. Works perfect for transferring movies to usb to free up storage on my phone.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question