Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on February 21, 2013
Price - 5 Stars

Quality - 5 Stars - It looks like the OEM model, and works like it too

Functionality - 5 Stars - It provided me the YRW cables for my Standard Def TV, haven't been able to test out the hi-def cables (RGB) yet, but will eventually, we have an HDMI only tv at the moment.

Shipping - It came in a padded box, with more bubble wrap than I knew what to do with, so I know had the box been attacked or mishandled immensely, it would have survived.

Bottom Line - If you need a replacement, buy this cable, it works for what you'd need it for. Because it's Non-OEM, it MAY or MAY NOT last longer than the original, but the fact is, if you wanted the original cable, you'd buy it instead.
on February 8, 2010
I bought the cable initially because of the low price, though later I found more proof toward the saying, "You get what you pay for" it worked fine at first, but after a while my Xbox kept turning on and off without warning, initially I thought the Xbox was broken, but after checking some of the other one star reviews here I replaced the cable with my old one and the problem was solved.

I recommend against getting this cable, spend your money on something that works such as an official cable made by microsoft. May cost more but you're far less likely to get the problems I had.
on June 17, 2017
good converter for the xbox 360 to older monitors.
on December 28, 2012
I needed a new component cable for my xbox 360, and bought this one. The first week everything was running smoothly, but the next week my TV and my turtle beach x12 had a really loud annoying buzz sound. I thought my $100 headset was gone, bit i removed the right audio cable and the loud buzz was gone. Now i can only hear out of the left side of my headset, overall,.you may want to buy a different cable.
on October 19, 2012
My son loves the cable! I got it as an extra cable for when he brings his Xbox to my house. The graphics come through great, like the original. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
on January 3, 2014
I ended up returning this as I thought I was able to go from my XBox 360E to my component only plasma display. Oh well... guess I didn't read the specs on the 360E to find out if this was for it or not.... and it isn't. Amazon took it back and refunded me. Thanks Amazon!
on March 8, 2016
WELL PACKAGED & ARRIVED EARLIER THAN EXPECTED. WORKS GREAT. MY SON IS HAPPY AND SO AM I
on November 15, 2013
Purchased for my roommate since the HDMI port on his Xbox 360 was not working. These cables are not OEM but they are built just like the OEM cables. We are able to get 1080 just fine on the television in our dorm living room.
on December 31, 2013
Bought this b/c my older HD TV only had a single HDMI input so thought this would allow HD gaming via the Component inputs. Turns out that some games still would not work on the Xbox 360 even with using this cable.
on January 9, 2016
Great for back up, only for the issue of being grounded. XD

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question