- Size: 0.5-5ml; type: analog adjustable without SafetyPrime valve
- Proven accurate and durable; uses a floating piston design with no seals to wear or replace; minimizing service downtime
- Is repeatedly autoclavable, and can have calibration adjustments made in seconds without tools or retesting, cutting calibration time by at least half
- Features new integrated safety discharge system that reduces risk of inadvertent dispensing if discharge tube is improperly installed or missing
- Complete with a valve mounting/calibration tool, telescoping filling tube, discharge tube, polypropylene thread adapters, operating manual, one-year warranty, and certificate of performance
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.95 shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
Sold by: Scientific Equipment of Houston
Have one to sell?
BrandTech 4701130 Glass Adjustable Volume Dispensette lll Analog Bottletop Dispenser without SafetyPrime Valve, 0.5-5mL Volume
|Price:||$326.10 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
4 new from $322.31
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Borosilicate Glass|
|Number of Items||1|
|Graduation Interval||0.1 milliliters|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Maximum Dispensing Volume||5 milliliters|
|Minimum Working Volume||0.50 milliliters|
|Reservoir Capacity||5 milliliters|
|Volume Tolerance||25 Microliters|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This 0.5-5ml Dispensette III bottletop dispenser is analog adjustable without SafetyPrime valve. BRAND's Dispensette III bottletop dispenser is the third generation of a precision liquid dispensing instrument sold worldwide for over 30 years. It adds exciting new capabilities to the same standards of safety and reliability that made its predecessor, the Dispensette II, the world's favorite bottletop dispenser. It is proven accurate and durable and uses a floating piston design with no seals to wear or replace, minimizing service downtime. It is repeatedly autoclavable, and can have calibration adjustments made in seconds without tools or retesting, cutting calibration time by at least half. It has a calibration flag to alert the user of changes from factory calibration. The Dispensette III also features a new integrated safety discharge system that reduces the risk of inadvertent dispensing if discharge tube is improperly installed or missing. Dispensette III bottletop dispensers are supplied complete with a valve mounting/calibration tool, telescoping filling tube, discharge tube, a selection of polypropylene thread adapters, SafetyPrime valve (optional), operating manual, one-year warranty, and certificate of performance. Type: Analog Adjustable without SafetyPrime valve. Size: 0.5-5ml. Per each. BrandTech #: 4701130.
There are no customer reviews yet.