- PD-tip syringe tip; non-sterile; 0.5ml
- Manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics for use with most standard repeating pipettes in a wide variety of applications
- Made without lubricants or chemical additives to prevent reagent contamination
- A precision seal between the piston and cylinder ensures smooth operation, increased accuracy, and increased precision
- Extended piston design minimizes dead volume; maximizes fluid utilization; tip supplied with batch certificate to document accuracy; help simplify ISO/GLP compliance
Other Sellers on Amazon
$82.50 ($0.83 / Tips)
+ $5.34 shipping
+ $5.34 shipping
Sold by: Scientific Equipment of Houston
Have one to sell?
BrandTech 702370 Plastic PD-Tip Non-Sterile Syringe Tip, 0.5mL Capacity (Pack of 100)
|Price:||$88.18 ($0.88 / Tips) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
5 new from $82.50
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||100|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
The 0.5ml non-sterile BRAND encoded PD-Tip syringe tip is manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics for use with most standard repeating pipettes in a wide variety of applications. The PD-Tip syringe tip is made without lubricants or chemical additives to prevent reagent contamination. It can be used with the BRAND HandyStep and HandyStep electronic repeating pipettes, the Eppendorf Repeater and EDOS 5221; the Rainin AutoRep E and AutoRep M, and most standard repeating pipettes. It is encoded for recognition by the BRAND HandyStep electronic repeating pipette and the Rainin AutoRep E pipette. A precision seal between the piston and cylinder ensures smooth operation, increased accuracy, and increased precision. Extended piston design minimizes dead volume and maximizes fluid utilization. The tip is supplied with a batch certificate to document accuracy and help simplify ISO/GLP compliance. PD-Tip Syringe Tip, Non-Sterile. Volume: 0.5ml. 100/Pack. BrandTech #: 702370.
There are no customer reviews yet.
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: lab equipment