- PD-tip syringe tip; non-sterile; 25ml
- Manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics for use with most standard repeating pipettes in a wide variety of applications
- Made without lubricants or chemical additives to prevent reagent contamination
- A precision seal between the piston and cylinder ensures smooth operation, increased accuracy, and increased precision
- Extended piston design minimizes dead volume; maximizes fluid utilization; tip supplied with batch certificate to document accuracy; help simplify ISO/GLP compliance
Other Sellers on Amazon
$51.47 ($1.03 / Item)
+ $7.60 shipping
+ $7.60 shipping
Sold by: Scientific Equipment of Houston
Have one to sell?
BrandTech 702380 Plastic PD-Tip Non-Sterile Syringe Tip, 25mL Capacity (Pack of 50)
|Price:||$55.02 ($1.10 / Item) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.97 (19%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
6 new from $51.47
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||50|
The 25ml non-sterile BRAND encoded PD-Tip syringe tip is manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics for use with most standard repeating pipettes in a wide variety of applications. The PD-Tip syringe tip is made without lubricants or chemical additives to prevent reagent contamination. It can be used with the BRAND HandyStep and HandyStep electronic repeating pipettes, the Eppendorf Repeater and EDOS 5221; the Rainin AutoRep E and AutoRep M, and most standard repeating pipettes. It is encoded for recognition by the BRAND HandyStep electronic repeating pipette and the Rainin AutoRep E pipette. A precision seal between the piston and cylinder ensures smooth operation, increased accuracy, and increased precision. Extended piston design minimizes dead volume and maximizes fluid utilization. The tip is supplied with a batch certificate to document accuracy and help simplify ISO/GLP compliance. PD-Tip Syringe Tip, Non-Sterile. Volume: 25ml. 50/Pack. BrandTech #: 702380.
Top Customer Reviews
By ceesez on August 21, 2014
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
How do they do it? The quality is that of the big names, but the price is so reasonable...hooray for BrandTech :-) I am very impressed, and happy with this product. I highly recommend these dispense tips.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Pages with Related Products. See and discover other items: lab equipment