- Color: rose; size: 12 x 0.2ml
- Manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics
- Excellent, reproducible results in most PCR applications, and without lubricants or chemical additives that can contaminate reagents and samples
- Compatible with most 24-, 32-, 96-, and 384-well thermal blocks
- Autoclavable and RNase-, DNase-, and DNA-free
Other Sellers on Amazon
Have one to sell?
BrandTech 781281 Plastic 0.2mL PCR 12-Tube Strip, Rose (Pack of 125)
|Price:||$49.99 ($0.40 / Item) & FREE Shipping|
Only 2 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by The GENERAL Store.
3 new from $49.99
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||125|
|Cap Type||Flat Cap|
The BRAND PCR tube strip is manufactured from high-quality virgin plastics for excellent, reproducible results in most PCR applications, and without lubricants or chemical additives that can contaminate reagents and samples. PCR tubes from BRAND are compatible with most 24-, 32-, 96-, and 384-well thermal blocks. BRAND PCR tubes are autoclavable and RNase-, DNase-, and DNA-free. The tube strip features thin, uniform walls to ensure consistent, precise thermal transfer for excellent results. Color: Rose. Size: 12 x 0.2ml. 125/Pack. BrandTech #: 781281.
There are no customer reviews yet.