- Series: Rough Riders (Book 6)
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Samhain Publishing (January 5, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605042994
- ISBN-13: 978-1605042992
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 147 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,209,471 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders) Paperback – January 5, 2010
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Author
Rough Riders reading order:
- Book 1: Long Hard Ride
- Book 2: Rode Hard
- Book 3: Cowgirl Up and Ride
- Book 4: Tied Up, Tied Down
- Book 5: Rough, Raw and Ready
- Book 6: Branded As Trouble
- Book 6.5: Strong, Silent Type (novella)
- Book 7: Shoulda Been A Cowboy
- Book 8: All Jacked Up
- Book 9: Raising Kane
- Book 9.5: Slow Ride (free short story)
- Book 10: Cowgirls Don't Cry
- Book 11: Chasin' Eight
- Book 12: Cowboy Casanova
- Book 13: Kissin' Tell
- Book 14: Gone Country
- Book 14.5: Short Rides (novellas)
- Book 15: Redneck Romeo
- Book 16: Cowboy Take Me Away
- Book 16.5: Long Time Gone (novella)
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Memorable Moments: One when Cam flat out tells his family that they suck for the way they've treated Colt since he got out of rehab. I still get chills on my arms when I read that scene. Secondly, when India stands up to Carolyn and tells her she doesn't know her son at all. Lastly, the scene that takes place between Carson and Colt where Carson pretty much bares his soul. I boo-hooed like a little baby through that one and still do.
This is one of my favorite stories in the series. Both have had wild pasts. But they are trying to make the life they want. I rooted for this couple from the get go. Friends for several years, both want something more. Its HOT, its sweet.....just incredbly beautiful characters.
Colt is your typical bad boy to the nth degree until he finds Indy.
She gives him a reason to be himself. She is strong enough to deal with him and his issues.
My favorite chapter is when they go back to his house to watch movies....holy HOT!