- File Size: 533 KB
- Print Length: 59 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Brands for the Heart; 2 edition (November 19, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 19, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AAIYW4W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #581,105 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Branding on a Shoestring: The Step-by-Step Guide to Brand Strategy, Naming your Business and Logo Design Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This book really helped me get a hold of what is branding and how can I best apply it to my company, there is tons of information on how to begin your own branding project!
I would recommend this book to all companies, but specially to entrepreneurs and new business ventures!
My only thought to improve this book is the price. Make it 99 cents so it gets to the most amount of people possible. Andrea knows her stuff and she has everything to benefit by getting it out there to even more people.
Along with excellent pointers and great information, the book includes anecdotes from Andrea's personal career journey, from her time with a "crazy making lawyer," to working with million dollar budgets in Dubai in her 20s, to finally finding purpose through branding for good.
This is a must read for anyone looking to develop or revise their brand!
With a clear voice and very deliberate reasoning this guide is worth your time. Consider it to be the first present you buy your business!
I am constantly referring to it and I would definitely recommend this book, because it makes you look at your business from a completely different angle - one I would not have been able to do, had I not read this book.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing