Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on January 15, 2014
I never met Brandy, but heard about him when I was young, as an avid backgammon player, a very military tipe manager of Las Brisas, a little bit of his supposed intelligence activities. I found the book extremely interesting, very simple to read, gave information of how Las Brisas reached such prominence in the 60-70s.
Very enjoyable reading for anyone who was in Acapulco-Las Brisas in those years.
on November 11, 2013
I worked under "Brandy" while at the Las Brisas Hilton (Acapulco, MX) on my very first job in the hotel industry as Night Manager, right after finishing Hotel School. His guidance gave great insights to the industry and I owe Brandy a great deal of knowledge that helped me throughout my career. Reading about his personal life made me realize how great a man, a leader and a friend he was.
Brandy, I salute you on this Veteran's Day, 2013. Thank you for you guidance.
Fernando Guerrero now in Corona, California