Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Brani Andreev
Combining management techniques and passion for excellence, Brani Andreev has developed and introduced to the process service industry the Management Model of the 4Ps™ to ensure the consistent quality of services delivered. As the CEO of Associated Services, she has successfully implemented uniform standards in managing the nationwide delivery of legal support services to law firms, government agencies and corporations. Her constant efforts in streamlining the system and setting high standards for client service has gained Associated Services the reputation of a leader in the legal services industry. Embracing today’s technological advances, Brani Andreev uses creative management strategies to further expand, coach and lead a network of more than 4,000 process servers nationwide.
Brani is a frequent speaker on the topics of headache-free process serving and law firm management and a contributor to the Bar Reporter, a monthly publication of the Onondaga County Bar Association. As an MBA graduate, she is particularly interested in exploring the benefits of social enterprises in the context of technological changes. Under her guidance, Associated Services partnered with the Process Service Center and has successfully implemented a break-through approach in self-regulating and advancing the process service industry in the United States.
The E-book provides you CONCISE STEPS TO HELP YOU:
• Learn how to start a career in process service
• Discover the steps required to become a process server in the United States
• Find out what process servers do on a daily basis
• Understand what skills you must learn or possess to be successful as a process server
• Get valuable insights shared by experienced process servers
• Learn how process servers get paid and what their pay structure means
• Discover professional groups for process servers and find out how they can help you
• Get valuable insights, find out process servers' pay structure
• learn how you can benefit from online training and further education
Online Programs of the Process Server Center help you become the Go-To process server in your area in an industry where there is a definite trend and demand by government agencies and law firms for higher professionalism, reliability and deeper knowledge in process service. The Process Server Center | PROServer Center is a legal professional organization whose mission is to set a standard for the process service industry in the United States. The organization’s approach provides specific, actionable solutions to process servers and legal departments, the development of relevant training solutions for process servers. The organization has introduced a break-through approach in finding and selecting the best professional process servers through the administration of the first nationwide Exclusive Directory for Certified and Pre-Screened Process Servers.