Brass Stacker MNCKSPRP Cocking Knob Safety Pull Ring for Mosin Nagant Rifles, Polished
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Enhance your firearm safety
- Large diameter finger hole will accommodate even gloved hands and does not interfere with bolt function
- Easy installation utilizing a simple non-marring soft brass set screw with no permanent modification to the firearm required
- Sleek stylish look and superior American craftsmanship in polished stainless steel
- Access to slotted end of the firing pin via clearance hole through set screw
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Inconvenient at best, the cocking knob safety of the Mosin Nagant can be difficult to engage and is therefore often not used. In an effort to promote firearm safety by preventing accidental discharge, we have developed our Cocking Knob Safety Pull Ring which allows for more convenient manipulation of the Mosin Nagant safety. There is wide variation in cocking knob diameter, thickness and crown radius in the Mosin Nagant population. In addition, there are many cases where the cocking knob neck is bent. We have made every reasonable effort to ensure that this product will fit the majority of Mosin Nagant cocking knobs. However, due to the large number of these firearms produced over many years around the world, it is impossible for us to allow for all manufacturing variation. This product does not fix, repair, replace, improve or in any way change the condition or function of your firearms' existing safety. It is designed to simply allow for easier manipulation the existing safety. NEVER depend solely on your firearms' safety, ALWAYS keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction. Made in America with a 100% Lifetime Warranty.