- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Barricade Books (May 28, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1569803455
- ISBN-13: 978-1569803455
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,731,150 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bratproofing Your Children: How to Raise Socially and Financially Responsible Kids Paperback – May 28, 2008
There is a newer edition of this item:
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I highly recommend this good sense book to all parents who don't want their kids to grow up to become difficult people and difficult older parents in their old age.