Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on May 18, 2016
HAIR She has long reddish brown hair tied up in a high pony, she has bangs and long tendrils in the fronts.
MAKEUP She wears mascara, eye shadow, and lipstick.
CLOTHES Her outfit is a black and gold cheetah print bodysuit. Layered over that she's wearing a reversible gold flecked tulle tutu, inside out it is a orange cheetah print mini skirt. She has on black ankle boots with gold details. She comes with a large black boa that doubles as a cat tail for her, it has a plastic plug that can be inserted into a hole into her lower back. She wears black cat ears that double as sunglasses.
INCLUDES Black star shaped hairbrush and small cat companion with a head that bobbles.
DETAILS Her friends call her "Miss Meow" (the Bratz adopted cat pun inspired new nicknames). Released in spring 2012 by MGA. Other dolls in this line include Cloe, Jade, Sasha, and Yasmin.
PROS She is fully articulated, MGA has not done this since the Bratz Rock line a year prior, they made it seem with the Party line that full articulation would be the standard for the new 2010 Bratz but they dropped it after two lines. This will also be the only articulated Meygan doll on a standard height body. She comes with a cute pet, but really Meygan would have a monkey companion.
CONS The budget cut on the ears. They cheaped out and did not even bother to alter the artwork on the front or the lineup shot on the back, the ears were supposed to be transparent but ended up opaque which defeats the point of them being sunglasses if you cannot see through them. There could have been a better way to fix the tail onto the doll than a hole in her back I guess.
review image review image review image
on May 4, 2013
I'll be honest, I bought this on clearance and I KNEW it wasn't a very good doll.
I bought her for parts to be honest, I do doll modeling pictures on Flickr and I required a new jointed body, These were on clearance so I picked one up.

Let's start head to toe.

Glasses - Are fine, They have a hinge that lets them turn from Kitty ears to Glasses, I'll most likely only use them as glasses however.

Hair - Horrible. It's nylon and cheap nylon at that I don't plan on letting her keep her hair, I'm going to either reroot or wig her myself.

Boa/Cat tail - Is nice for the most part, for those wondering how it does attach to the body, There's a plug on one end that plugs into her back, on the brightside you can push it in to hide it when you want to use it as a Boa.

Outfit - I'm not a huge fan of the cats outfits, But I plan on personaly using a mixture of scissors and sewing machines to reinvent her body suit.

And the shoes are fine.

I guess my overall opinion is that if you want her for collecting or photoshoots, Stay away but if you want her for just kid play, She should be just fine.
on July 17, 2017
Granddaughter loved
on July 20, 2016
Purchased as a gift for my niece.
on May 11, 2013
Doll is very pretty...however feels cheap. Her tail broke within a week. It isn't a huge issue because my daughter still loves to play with her, and she is gorgeous. Just for the price I would have expected her to feel more expensive than the other dolls, not cheaper and flimsy.
on July 31, 2015
Great thanks!
on January 20, 2015
my grandaughter loves it
on August 18, 2013
My niece loved making this doll over into a cat then turning the ears into sunglasses, ect... very fun doll.
on March 19, 2013
I bought this for my 3 year old daughter and she loves it! She plays all day with her sisters! This doll is gorgeous in real life.
on April 19, 2013
My daughter loves the doll. We received it just in time to give it as a gift for Easter. Adorable!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.