Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bratz All Glammed Up FFM Yasmin
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on February 25, 2011
Overall, I think this is a well made product. The doll has a lot of hair which is great for styling. I would recommed for an older child. My 7-year old daughter was excited about the color, but to me it just makes the hair stiff and harder to style. The styling wand does is not very effective for applying the color, so she uses her fingers which can be messy.
on December 13, 2011
I purchase the Yasmin Styling head for my 5 year old daughter approximately 2 month ago and after the 3rd week the hair became uncontrollably tangled. At the same time I purchased a styling head from Barbie (African American) for my other daughter (3 years old). The Barbie's hair is still very manageable. Both girls were excited about the purchase but NOW my older daughter refuses to play with the Bratz doll because is TANGLED. I have used conditioner to detangle the hair (took 30 mins). Even after detangling and adding conditioner my daughter still complains for the roughness and prefers to play with her sister Barbie Styling head. I would not suggest to purchase this product. I would like to return it however, I threw away the packaging. I am very disappointed about this purchase.
on November 27, 2011
My grand-daughter wanted this particular item and I gave it to her for her birthday. It was a hit. He loved the makeup that she got to use as well as the doll. The size was a fairly decent size head.
on December 26, 2013
This doll is cute. The only down side is that with darker hair the hair color doesn't show up like on the box. The child it was purchased for didn't seem to mind. There is a fair amount of hair products included and the price was nice. I would purchase again.
on December 26, 2011
Only recently received and played with, so I'm not sure how long it will last or hold the attention of my five year old niece. It had a great price, and offers everything she wanted from a style head. Will update as I get feedback...
on March 1, 2012
After about 3 hours of my daughter styling and brushing the doll's hair, it became a mangled mess as if made of straw. Tried to brush out but it only made it worse.
on February 1, 2013
My 4 yr old daughter got this doll for Christmas b/c she loves play with hair & make-up. However after about a week, the hair was so unmanageable that she has not been able to play with it since. I have tried several products...conditioner, fabric softner, etc...to try to detangle the hair, but nothing works. This product was a huge disappointment & a huge waste of money. I do NOT recommend it.
on August 14, 2015
My child and I loved this. It was fun to play with. My daughter loved getting messy as she styled the doll's head. It was well made. There were a lot of styling options and a good amount of product to use. I would recommend this styling product/toy to others.
on March 19, 2012
The doll heads were very pretty and great quality. The kids absolutely love playing with them. The doll heads also comes with makeup which may or may not be a great idea depending on the child.
on December 29, 2013
NO, COMPLAINTS FOR 10 YEAR OLD GIRL, WHO LIKES TO STYLES HER BRATZ ALL GLAMMED UP FFM YASMIN DOLL HEAD