Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on August 8, 2017
sometimes, it can be pretty hard to skydive after jumping out of the Bratz plane. Other downside is: the girls cannot learn drums at the Music Studio
on May 7, 2009
My 3 year old is a huge fan of the Barbie animated movies so I was a little hesitant about trying this movie for her. Like many others, I do not care for the Bratz line of dolls...a little too sexy for the targeted audience. However, I am also the type that knows that the media cannot be blamed for the demoralization of this country...good values must be taught at home (that is another topic though). This movie did exceed my expectations. Yes, the girls in the movie dress a little skimpier than the Barbie series and it is more modern than the Barbie fairy-tales, but the message of the story is good. Also, the songs are really catchy...just as good as the Barbie musicals. Overall, I am pleased with the purchase and would not mind buying more Bratz movies in the future.
on July 1, 2016
My daughter loves it. Years later, we still watch!
on August 3, 2015
Love it works great.
on October 18, 2015
My daughter just loves the bratzs movies. Great film.
on October 12, 2015
My daughter liked it
on October 18, 2014
Great!
on January 7, 2009
My daughter loves this movie and has watched it a few times. She is into the Bratz and would actually like to have all their videos. My daughter is almost 9. Any girl who likes music and fashion will like this video.
on August 1, 2013
She loves the bratz and she is adding more everyday. I plan to purchase more to the ones she already has
on December 19, 2014
My daughter LOVES the movie!