Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 304 reviews
on June 22, 2015
Although the box was in a different language the movie was correct. I was very satisfied!
on April 26, 2013
My daughter loves the Bratz and the DVD is great. She sings ( or trys to sing) every song. The movie is great for rides in the car or just to chill at home and enjoy. My daughter is 2 and has been watching Bratz since she was 1. Yea she is a Brat too. A must have for little girls.
on December 19, 2014
This is a good movie. It is not in the condition as promised. I have not viewed "this" dvd yet, but I have seen the movie in the past so I know it is a good movie. My kids really like it.
on January 27, 2014
I'm glad they've got Bratz for girls or anyone who wants to have fun and empowerment.This is gender friendly & everyone is a rockstar,enjoy the show(dvd,that is)!-Ms.D.M. Switzer
on May 8, 2012
the movie is amazing for ages 8 and up. there are great lyrics and great funny lines. but sometimes the clothing is inapropiate for younger ages. i know several 5 year olds who want a belly piercing and tattoos after watching brats genies. and i know one 9 year old who had a boy friend in the 1st,2nd,and 3rd grade. overall its okay.
on March 2, 2015
The little girl I keep loves this movie and I'll admit it is a cute one
on July 15, 2005
I've heard that the My Scene dolls are coming out with a new movie that's supposed to be much better than this "Rock Angels" movie (I heard it has cameos by Lindsay Lohan and Harvey Weinstein) - and supposedly it's supposed to be much higher quality and way more age-appropriate for girls. The word on the street with my circle of friends with daughters in the 8-12 age group is that it's definitely the more wholesome, age-appropriate movie choice this fall. After hearing that, and after seeing Bratz's incredibly disappointing excuse for a last movie with my daughter, I can tell you where I plan to spend my money - especially after seeing this (and my past disappointments with the quality of Bratz's products and their toys' inappopriateness).
on April 8, 2007
The plot is interesting, so you won't forget about this movie after watching it once. And the kids will sing the songs from it, because they are catchy. No offensive language(except says "barfomania" once), is witty and promotes kindness and friendship. Good family movie altogether.
on May 1, 2012
My niece loves it. She has watched it a couple dozen times. The dvd keeps her preoccupied for hours. I will definetly purchase more.
VINE VOICEon November 27, 2005
i rented this movie for my daughters ages 7 and 5. They absolutely loved it. To tell you the truth, I found myself bopping my head along with some of the songs that the Angelz sing. The only thing that I didn't like about this movie is how often the characters are referred to as "loser". Now my 5 year old daughter is running around saying this to everyone. Great. Time for debriefing. Overall though, it's a good movie and it will wind up in their movie collection.