Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Braun M880 Multimix 4-in-1 Hand Mixer
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

on January 23, 2008
This item is hard to find in stores so I was so happy to find it at Amazon. I have one and my daughter liked it so much when she used it at my house, I decided to buy her one. It is so handy and convenient. We use it in place of our blender because it is so much easier to clean up.
on July 23, 2008
It does everything you need to do. My old one lasted about 7 years and we use it nearly every day, so it's a great buy. I especially like the smaller mixer because very often I don't need to make a lot of something, and I can't use a larger one because the ingridients don't mix properly.
on July 3, 2002
I've had mine for 5 years and the switch is slipping. . .will try to get it fixed. If not, I'll replace it, because it does what you need it to do. This machine is very hard to find, but well worth the trouble. It really does everything, and takes up so much less space than bigger appliances.
on July 3, 2002
I use this thing more than any other "kitchen stuff" I ever bought. It does everything but cook. I love it. I just bought my second one after destroying the first one. If you want just one appliance that can be multifunctional, this is it. Sorry, it's not a can opener!
on February 22, 2007
This mixer is the best mixer I have ever purchased. The mini food processor attachment is so powerful. It will chop anything. The mixer is just fantastic. All the parts included make this mixer a great buy. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on August 15, 2008
This is the best hand mixer ever! I've had one for more than 10 years now and only the blades need an eventual replacement. Goes into the dishwasher, and is very cheap! I am buying my third one next week, as a gift to a friend. Sure bet!
on March 17, 2013
I have had my multimix for years and years. It's small and versatile. I use it often even though I'm not much of a cook. Sadly, through ware and tear, mine is broken and I can't seem to find a vendor to buy a new one. I do plan to buy this again if I can find someone who sells it.
on November 27, 2006
I didn't want a standing mixer, so I ordered this. The price was great, the mixer is even better. I was very impressed with Braun and will be ordering another for my future daughter-in-law.

Pleased in California
on December 15, 2007
This mixer is far better then the really cheap-o one I have had for over 15 years. I made a batch of thick cookie batter and thnaks to the Bruan mixer all products were blended nicely making some darn good cookies!!!!
on January 19, 2008
The Braun M880 Multimixer is the best hand mixer I have ever had (and I have had many)! I don't use my blender or food processor any more, it clears up a lot of counter space and stores neatly in a drawer! Love it.