Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor Ultra Quiet Powerful motor, includes 7 Attachment Blades + Chopper and Citrus Juicer , Made in Europe with German Engineering
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MANY POSSIBILITIES: The food procesor is used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- SPEED SETTING : It has variable speeds you can set your own speed as well as a pulse mode
- EASY TO CLEAN: All parts are dishwasher safe except the motor & chopper bowel
- POWER & VOLTAGE: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing - 110V For USA
- YOUR GUARANTEE: One year warranty from the manufacturer
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Royal Kitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||220-electronics (Since 1979)||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.3 x 14.9 x 15.4 in||12.6 x 16.6 x 9.3 in||10.13 x 14 x 10.13 in||8.46 x 9.06 x 16.14 in||9.45 x 13.39 x 12.59 in||17.32 x 10.91 x 20.55 in|
|Item Weight||9.8 lbs||—||6.52 lbs||6.57 lbs||8.16 lbs||15.5 lbs|
|Material Type||18/8 Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Size||FP includes 7 Blades||14 Cup||8 Cup||12 Cup||2 Liter||14 Cup|
Enjoy cooking and baking with the World’s Top Rated 12 cup food processor!!!!!
Every cook – professional or not – knows the frequent slicing, dicing, shredding and mixing that happens in the kitchen. By purchasing a food processor you can save your time doing all these much quicker than do it with a knife.
The well-known Braun brand designed the most functional food processor with a wide range of tools for your convenience. Here’s what they have for you.
Manufacturing & power :
Made in Europe with German Engineering for the best performance
Rated 600W and can Deliver Up to 900W peak Power
12 cup for dry ingredients
9 cups for liquid (wet ingredients).
Quick to put together.
Silent strength Ultra-Quiet.
Energy efficient with low power consumption.
Pre-set speed function.
Compact design Easy to store.
Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe.
1) The processing bowl locks onto the motor base.
2) The processor will not start until the lid is properly closed.
A variety of accessories to satisfy any food preparation desire.
(1) Ultimate kugel Potato Latkes blade.
(1) Top rated S blade.
(1) Citrus juicer attachment.
Please note: The Coarse Slicer Insert B Blade 12 & the French fry System is not included you can still buy them separately or as a set Asin: B01B6QWHC0.
In addition you receive as a bonus the Braun Mini Work Bowl, perfect for processing small amounts of sauces or nuts.
With all the attachments it’s a powerful machine that the most creative of cooks could want, and it's top quality!
Why wait Click "ADD TO CART" now and enjoy every day!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took me some time to get accustomed to use it, as it does with any new appliance. I did some shredding, slicing, cake dough mixing, I used the juicer, the chopper and the whipping attachment. Here are my thoughts and notes on how the processor works.
1) Juicer - works pretty decent, better than the low cost plastic ones, but not as nice as really expensive high-speed juicers. It takes me 30 to 40 seconds to get all juice out of a half of orange.
2) Slicer - works great on hard vegetables, like carrots and beets. To slice apples for Apfelkuchen (German Apple cake) is a breeze! Does not work on onions, I have to continue using Borner for that.
3) Shredder - works great for carrots and beets. My processor comes with two shredding attachments, used both, liked both for different dishes. Tip - after shredding carrots and beets wipe the white plastic part with oil, it takes away the coloring. After you shred something there is this little piece that keeps getting stuck between the disk and the plastic cover, as some of the reviewers had noticed. However, it does not bother me, as with any shredding system you would have some little pieces of the vegetable left.
4) Whipper - whips as expected.
5) Chopper - I like it a lot. It does not mash things, you can still taste little pieces, which for some dishes, like tapenade or gaspasho is crucial. It does not blend (and it's not supposed to) - I wanted to make mango mousse, but I could still see little tiny pieces of mango, so I finished the work with the stick blender.
However, mashed potatoes come out really mashed and perfect!
You need to use the chopper for the cake dough and it works great. Tried it for pancake batter as well as for a couple of cakes and everything came out excellent .
The processor very quiet. I do not think it's bulky, it is very compact and I like the design.
Clean up is easy. Everything interlocks very securely. It might present a problem for storing, as the parts are of different shape and size. However, I found a good system of storing it, so it does not clutter the kitchen (the processor with the bowl and cover goes into one big plastic container that slides on my shelf, and all the parts go into another smaller container that goes on the same shelf).
I wish the instructions would be more specific, may be with some examples of recipes you can make, and what attachments you can use for it.
I hope you'll find my comments useful and it will help you to make your decision.
For bakers - the processor is meant to handle a max of 500g/4 cups of flour plus other ingredients.
I don't know what the longevity will be at this point, but I'll update my review in 6 months/ 1 year and hopefully after that again
When making my selection, I bought Braun because I have always had great luck with Braun appliances. I have a Braun citrus juicer that was given to me over 20 years ago, and it is still working perfectly. I needed some help from Braun right after I bought this food processor, and the customer service was stellar.
This unit has no downside. Here are some of the many positives about it.
1. I expected it to be noisy, but instead it is super quiet.
2. It chops up and mixes everything I have thrown at it.
3. The capacious 12-cup capacity means I don't have to worry about overflows or having to chop things in batches etc.
4. This food processor gives credence to the reputation German engineers have for designing well-made products. Everything fits together easily. The unit won't run unless you have everything fitted together properly and the lid locked in place (which is easy to do), so you can be assured that you aren't running it under unsafe or damaging conditions.
5. It comes with just about every accessory you might need, so you don't have to purchase anything more once you have it. Inexplicably, the one thing it didn't come with was the coarse slicing plate (for slicing potatoes, I presume), but I was able to get that quickly and easily directly from Braun. I store all the accessories in a basket under a shelf on my countertop, so they are readily available when I need to use them.
6. It has variable speeds as well as a pulse mode.
7. Every part (except, of course, the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe.
You can't go wrong buying this food processor, and you won't regret it.