4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Braun FP3020 12 Cup Food Processor Ultra Quiet Powerful motor, includes 7 Attachment Blades + Chopper and Citrus Juicer , Made in Europe with German Engineering
|Price:||$169.99 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$179.01 (51%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- It's used for chop, slice, whisk and knead, or even get a vitamin boost with the juicer attachment
- DualControl system with variable speed: The pre-set speed function ensures immediate and very even results, without ramping up through all speeds. Processing starts directly at any of 11 speeds you choose, for even more control over performance
- Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe
- Power and Voltage: Rated Powerful 600 watt motors for Processing - 110V For USA
- One year warranty from the manufacturer
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy cooking and baking with the World’s Top Rated 12 cup food processor!!!!!
Every cook – professional or not – knows the frequent slicing, dicing, shredding and mixing that happens in the kitchen. By purchasing a food processor you can save your time doing all these much quicker than do it with a knife.
The well-known Braun brand designed the most functional food processor with a wide range of tools for your convenience. Here’s what they have for you.
Manufacturing & power :
Made in Europe with German Engineering for the best performance
Rated 600W and can Deliver Up to 900W peak Power
12 cup for dry ingredients
9 cups for liquid (wet ingredients).
Quick to put together.
Silent strength Ultra-Quiet.
Energy efficient with low power consumption.
Pre-set speed function.
Compact design Easy to store.
Easy to clean: Every part (except the base with the motor) is dishwasher safe.
1) The processing bowl locks onto the motor base.
2) The processor will not start until the lid is properly closed.
A variety of accessories to satisfy any food preparation desire.
(1) Ultimate kugel Potato Latkes blade.
(1) Top rated S blade.
(1) Citrus juicer attachment.
Please note: The Coarse Slicer Insert B Blade 12 & the French fry System is not included you can still buy them separately or as a set Asin: B01B6QWHC0.
In addition you receive as a bonus the Braun Mini Work Bowl, perfect for processing small amounts of sauces or nuts.
With all the attachments it’s a powerful machine that the most creative of cooks could want, and it's top quality!
Why wait Click "ADD TO CART" now and enjoy every day!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took me some time to get accustomed to use it, as it does with any new appliance. I did some shredding, slicing, cake dough mixing, I used the juicer, the chopper and the whipping attachment. Here are my thoughts and notes on how the processor works.
1) Juicer - works pretty decent, better than the low cost plastic ones, but not as nice as really expensive high-speed juicers. It takes me 30 to 40 seconds to get all juice out of a half of orange.
2) Slicer - works great on hard vegetables, like carrots and beets. To slice apples for Apfelkuchen (German Apple cake) is a breeze! Does not work on onions, I have to continue using Borner for that.
3) Shredder - works great for carrots and beets. My processor comes with two shredding attachments, used both, liked both for different dishes. Tip - after shredding carrots and beets wipe the white plastic part with oil, it takes away the coloring. After you shred something there is this little piece that keeps getting stuck between the disk and the plastic cover, as some of the reviewers had noticed. However, it does not bother me, as with any shredding system you would have some little pieces of the vegetable left.
4) Whipper - whips as expected.
5) Chopper - I like it a lot. It does not mash things, you can still taste little pieces, which for some dishes, like tapenade or gaspasho is crucial. It does not blend (and it's not supposed to) - I wanted to make mango mousse, but I could still see little tiny pieces of mango, so I finished the work with the stick blender.
However, mashed potatoes come out really mashed and perfect!
You need to use the chopper for the cake dough and it works great. Tried it for pancake batter as well as for a couple of cakes and everything came out excellent .
The processor very quiet. I do not think it's bulky, it is very compact and I like the design.
Clean up is easy. Everything interlocks very securely. It might present a problem for storing, as the parts are of different shape and size. However, I found a good system of storing it, so it does not clutter the kitchen (the processor with the bowl and cover goes into one big plastic container that slides on my shelf, and all the parts go into another smaller container that goes on the same shelf).
I wish the instructions would be more specific, may be with some examples of recipes you can make, and what attachments you can use for it.
I hope you'll find my comments useful and it will help you to make your decision.
When we got it, the first thing I did was plug it in and compared the noise. It was amazing. It was easily only a third as loud, possibly less. Functionally, it was comparable. While the Cuisinart did better pureeing, and did it faster, the Braun was so much quieter that we were okay taking 30-40 seconds to purée rather than 15-20 seconds. It also has a small portion accessory that's convenient. The Cuisinart has been packed up and will go on Craigslists at a discount.
hope that helps
Top international reviews
My very first one was already 6 years old when I accidentally dropped bone in with the meat I was grinding. This broke the plastic gear at the base of the bowl. I tried another brand of food processor; it died within a couple months. The store I bought it from told me to contact the company. They wanted me to ship it back. I needed a food processor not a shipping and waiting problem. My sister found me another Braun as a birthday gift which I used for 10+ years and just now gave to my daughter. The shredder plates were worn but still useable ( you just had to feed in the vegetables at a slower rate) and I thought that I deserved a new one. It took 3-4 years to find a place that sold them. No store in Saskatchewan had this brand. Finally one day on a whim I checked Amazon and was surprised to see this good product at a respectable price. And it’s performed as expected.
This new Braun model is much better than old one, it's very easy to use, easy to clean, the base is light but powerful, VERY QUIET! This is the only one I could find on the market with grating attachment. I've just used it to make fresh horseradish, fantastic!
Only negative: its very difficult to remove the lid from the small bowl that have anti splash rubber seal on the top...but I always need help opening the jars as well. maybe my hand as just small.
I hope this processor will last as long as the old models.
The (minor) cons are that the unit doesn't come with a convenient storage box and that the plastic holder for the grating/slicing blades stained pretty easily the first time I used it for carrots, but neither of these are things I particularly care about. The components store easily without a specially-designed box and the discoloration of an internal piece doesn't bother me. I would absolutely recommend this.
The plastic pusher sometimes gets food trapped between it and the wall of the funnel, and this type of plastic has a coating that does not slip as easily as it might. The whole assembly takes up a lot of space on the counter.
My previous Braun processor had the motor underneath the bowl, and took up less space. I am concerned that since the blade sits on so many plastic parts, as opposed to metal, that this machine will not last as long as my previous one.
Don't cheap out, and you won't have to buy another food processor for years. Decades, even. Thanks Braun.
Love this food processor.
The cup was cracked when I received it, but the seller shipped me the replacement, with no problem.
I am very happy with service and the product!
Quality problem with spindle that connects from main unit (motor) to cutting blade(s) in main mixing bowl
Have tried contacting Braun support, both phone numbers provided do not work.
Have used Braun fro years, but the quality have gone down.
Do not recommend
Braun support MIA