Braun Series 7 Prosonic Pulsonic 70B Cassette Replacement (Formerly 9000 Pulsonic)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- World's #1 Foil Shaver Brand
- Official Electric Shaver of the NFL
- Replacement head fits Braun Series 7 (720, 760, 790, 799 and 797)
- Shaver head should be replaced every eighteen months in order to keep your close and comfortable shave
- Replacing your razor head gives a 25% better shave. For optimum performance, clean regularly
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Small investment, peak performance Within 18 months, your Braun shaver will cut an average of 6,000,000 hairs. In accomplishing this substantial task, the cutting parts will gradually wear out and your shave may become less close and comfortable. That's why Braun recommends changing your shaver’s foil and cutter block every 18 months to maintain your shaver’s maximum performance. For an efficient shave every day.How to replace your shaver head? For older models which have a foil and a cutter block as two independent parts you will need to change the parts in two steps: First remove the foil, either by pressing the release button if your shaver has one, or by pulling the foil. Next rotate the cutter block by 90 degrees and pull it off, holding it at the ends to avoid touching the blades. To fit new parts, simply carry out the same procedure in reverse.