Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 171-180 of 1,159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,277 reviews
on December 2, 2014
I have used numerous electric razors, and this is definitely my favorite. I switched from rotarys and could not have been more pleased. While substantially louder (Oral-B electric tooth brush vs. Sonicare) I feel it is much gentler on my face. The cleaning/lubricating base is definitely worth the extra money.
on April 26, 2017
Outstanding electric shaver.
on January 7, 2013
I have used a Track 3 for many years. Every once in a while I try an electric but I always go back to the real razor. I recently had surgery and was told to quit using the razor because of the blood thinners that I was taking. Based on my son's recommendation I bought the Braun. He claimed that it would shave as close as the real thing. It does shave better than any other electric shaver that I have tried. It still does not shave as close as a blade. After using a blade, I can rub my face against the grain and not feel any whiskers. No matter how many times I go over my face with the Braun, I can still feel the stubble. If I wait a few days between shaves, it is necessary to use a blade as the Braun has a problem with a few days growth. I will still use the Braun for a quick touch up as it is a little quicker.
on May 12, 2015
After extensive research, I have been very pleased with the purchase of my Braun shaver. Close shaves, no major chafing, plenty of battery time, easy cleaning system, competitively priced. Overall good value. One of my better purchasing decisions.
on December 17, 2013
This is now the 3rd Braun Pulsonic I have owned over the past 20+ years and wouldn't even have needed this one if it wasn't for a minor accident involving a teenager and a sketchy cat knocking it to the floor and breaking off the pop-up trimmer on the one I bought in 2003!

The charge lasts an extremely long time, the daily/weekly cleaning keep the unit in top shape and the shave??

Fast and easy, ZERO razor-burn and close enough that my 5 o'clock shadow should be fired for showing up so late for work every darn day.

WELL worth the investment as with minimal care Braun's top-level shavers have served me faithful for at least a decade each!
on July 4, 2013
For those that don't have much facial hair growth, I would still recommend investing in this high end model.

I have been using lower end Braun shavers for many years, finding it difficult to justify the high price since I don't shave so often. But with these low end models if there wasn't enough to shave, it would have a tough time getting a clean shave, often leaving pesky hairs behind that are growing at odd angles. So even though I don't have such long facial hair I would never really be perfectly clean shaven.

With the series 7, the center strip between the 2 foils seems to align the odd angled ones so they can be cut cleanly. Definitely a better shave and worth the money even if you don't shave so often.
on March 2, 2014
This has to be the best shaver I've ever used. I had the series 5 and thought it was good this is so much better its unbelievable.
The razor fits my hand like a tool something you want to use and is very comfortable. The shave itself is much much better than the 5 series,which was good this is great. The cleaning station has been improved really a step up from the old one.
This razor is very quiet compared to the 5 series and cleaning takes a lot less time.
All in all highly recommend this razor.
on October 2, 2013
I never knew how bad all of my previous cheap razors were until I bought this one. The charge indicator is a nice touch. It's unusually quiet for a foil style shaver, by far the most quiet of any that I've ever used by a wide margin. I'm not a fan of rotary style shavers, get's closer than those I have used. My only complaint is that it doesn't get quite as close as some of the Remington micro foils that I've owned in the past. I don't know why, but I never quite get the same results from Braun that I have from Remington. Now I know, even Braun's top of the line doesn't get that there. However, I'm willing to look past that for all of the great features and performance of this model.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 12, 2016
Was a great shave initially, then got worse over time. I've replaced the whole head, still doesn't seem to work as well as it did originally. Now after 2 years and 8 months, the locking button has broken, like it has for many other people. Shaver is out of warranty after two years. Probably will not buy another Braun once this one finally dies.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2013
Great shaver. It won't give a close shave as a blade but is does a pretty good job. I used to shave once a week with a blade because of my sensitive skin. With this shaver I am able to shave twice and even three times a week. That is why is a superb buy. My skin does not even get red know.

I read from previous reviews that the cleaning cartigradge were a big expense. However, I got use to remove the thing after each cleaning and I still have the one that came with the machine. I looks that it is going to last a while still. So, if you want to sabe some money just remove it and insert it only when cleaning is necessary. Mine is 3 months old and still almost full.