Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Syncro System Clean And Charge Refill
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School STEM

on January 2, 2011
I have had this shaver for several years and it is simply the best shaver I have ever owned. The cleaning and charging unit needs these refill cartridges when the base unit tells you that it's time to replace it with a new one. I always buy them from Amazon and am VERY happy with the price I get them for and reasonable shipping charges. I hope they continue to be available for years to come!
on March 26, 2013
I really notice the difference in my Braun shaver after I clean it. Electric shavers can get a kind of musky/nasty odor from skin oil and the hair shavings. These remove that and leave it smelling fresh. Been using it and happy for years.
on December 19, 2014
THere used to be a screen that filtered out the micro hairs from being recycled through the cleaner. This isn't present in these, making me wonder if there was a bad revision or these are phoney items. Sure..they work, but having the stubble recycled through the cleaner is not good. If you can't find anything else, these will work, but be aware you've got some cleaning to do of the machine itself regularly.
on February 14, 2015
Great buy for this cleaner refill. Get this pack from Amazon and save by buying ahead. The cleaner is exactly the same as the local store products. So far, the item cleans superbly. Fits in wth my series 7 very well, and the quality of the refill is high. A good if not great buy for the price.
on June 5, 2014
If you own a braun electric shaver that has a cleaning attachment you certainly will want these refills. It is important to keep your shaver clean to prolong the life of the razor and for a clean shave.
on August 6, 2012
This is the ideal way to clean my shaver. I recently upgraded to a newer Braun. Nothing was wrong with the old one, I just wanted newer features and a spiffier look. I bought a new shaver head for the old one and gave it to my son in law. He is very happy with the hand me down. I love the cleaning system with this shaver. It tells u when it needs cleaning and does it automatically. You never have to touch the solution. This is the way to go. These people at Braun now their business.
on December 4, 2013
These work fine, but after these ran out, I started making my own with straight rubbing alcohol. My husband says they work fine and cost about $0.25 per refill. There are lots of how-tos online.
on September 8, 2013
Excellent cleaning properties for my electric shaver. Very reasonably priced for the amount of cleaning they do. I will continue to purchase.
on October 9, 2010
I've had a Braun for years, but keep running out of these - and it's a royal pain because stores that sell the razors are very spotty on stocking cartridges. So this is a great way to replace them without having to keep checking back at places to see if they're in stock.
on October 10, 2012
Braun Shaver Clean and Renew Refill Cartridges CCR-2 CCR2 (4 Cartridges)Tired of paying more for your hard to find razor cleaner? Search no more! This 4 pack was a great value and exactly what I was looking for. Ordering was hassle free and it arrived quickly and just in time.