Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on December 4, 2013
Unflattering bloopy shape on me, plus it cut into the upper breasts (even though I am now nursing a toddler and am not nearly as full as I was when she was first born). Cups did not fit the same way as my other Bravado style (Bliss, which I found more flattering, even though it was more "pointy"), so be aware. Also I found the asymmetrical area between the breasts made my breasts look asymmetrical with that seam pressing on one side but not the other. Unlikely to show under clothes, but might with a thin/white tshirt.

A lesson I learned with the Bliss: Bravado includes a free 2-inch piece to increase the band size. This is awesome, because you can buy a band size smaller than you otherwise would, and just use the add-on until the pregnancy weight is gone. Also I found the Bliss band stretched out over time (quite fast, actually, because we buy fewer expensive nursing bras and wear them a lot), so it is a huge moneysaver to be able to wear still it a year later (or for the next baby), despite the stretched out band.
on July 7, 2015
FAVORITE NEW BRA! Bought this since I'm pregnant and will be nursing, looking for a comfortable bra that didn't make my 34j bobs looks like cones. The sizing is off but only because these are UK sizes which is 1 size smaller than US sizes. I bought the 34J/K which fits and is more comfortable than anything. I just ordered a 34L/M and a 36J/K to see if a different size is better. Either way im keeping the 2 i already bought since my size will change. Extremely happy and plan on using this bra from now on, it comes with clips to convert to a normal bra once you're done breastfeeding! It does give the uni-boobies look I GUESS... BUT my boobs always look like uni-boon under my shirts. I buy $100 and up bras and am fitted each time. If you're sick of wires and being in pain to hold the girls up try this one out!
One person found this helpful
on June 16, 2014
I'm rockin the G cups now with the second baby, which is very uncomfortable and means that most soft-cup nursing bras just don't have enough support. But this one does AND the fabric is thicker and very absorbent, meaning you don't have to worry as much about boob leakage. I bought two of these once I figured out my size and saw how comfortable it was. Yes, it does give you a little bit of uniboob, but not nearly as much as other sports-bra types I've tried.
on May 30, 2014
I was disappointed with this nursing bra. It ran small in cup and band size. The fabric was uncomfortable with very little give; too stiff. I also did not like that it only folded down about a third of the way so that I would have to lift myself out of it to nurse (I'm a size f/g) then try and situate myself back in it (again, it ran small). I returned this and went with Leading Lady.
on July 10, 2015
The band fits smaller than all my other bras... Pre-pregnancy I was a 34H and I've only gone up one band size so I ordered the 36H and it fits but only because I'm using the extenders(that did come with the bra btw). I would say this bra fits the way you would want a sports bra to fit. It's very comfortable, it's definitely going in my hospital bag.
2 people found this helpful
on November 11, 2014
I got this bra because it was the only nursing bra I could find with bigger cup sizes at a cheaper price. Unfortunately, it doesn't support well. The adjustable straps only allow for a small amount of shortening which limits the desired lift. Also, it's very uniboobish. I would have returned the bra if I wasn't in great need of a bigger bra ASAP.
on May 9, 2016
My chest gets VERY large when I am nursing and this has been the ONLY bra that I have found out of the 6 that I have tried that actually fits well and gives me the support I want. It is also so comfortable that I can wear it all day, every day, and even sleep in it if I want. This is hands down my favorite nursing bra.
on February 22, 2014
After reading all of the great reviews I could not resist purchasing.
I had to return because band was too small, this is never a problem, usually cup is too small.
After receiving the new one I took all the tags off and wore it to work, I hated the way it made me look- uniboob!
I will use this as a workout bra, very dissapointed!!!
4 people found this helpful
on December 17, 2013
I got a few original Bravado! nursing bras when my son first arrived and lost one just recently. Needing a replacement, I went to the store and they only had one of these in my size left. I was looking for more support than what I got in the original bra and the gal who helped me said that this bra is her best seller. Since I was in a rush, I grabbed it in my size and paid for it and left. I just tried it on when I got home and immediately feel more support and more comfortable than I have been in a nursing bra ever (only 7 months or so now)!! I would recommend this bra to all of my friends who are pregnant and nursing, VERY comfy and feeling super supported without feeling like I have a cone bra on! Yay!!!
One person found this helpful
on August 8, 2014
Since nursing my bra size went from a 34 DD to a 34 DDD (F). I ordered this in a 34 F/G. The band is quite snug on the tighest hook. Since the bra came with a band extender I am sending the 34 F back and getting a 32 J/K. That way as the band stretches I can tighten it. The cup size was just a little tight. If I wasn't nursing it would be okay, but I'm prone to plugged ducts. I figure the next cup size up with give me a little more comfortable fit. I'm not a huge fan of the material of the band, but it's okay. Overall I feel this bra is pretty supportive for not having an underwire. I do wish it was lined so my nipples didn't show.
2 people found this helpful