|Fits as expected||
$41.75 - $69.95
- 91% Nylon, 9% Spandex; 100% Elastane
- Machine Wash
- Luxuriously soft, wire-free and seamless nursing bra for added comfort
- 4-Way stretch fabric hugs your changing shape
- Removable foam inserts for shape and discretion
Customers who bought this item also bought
The body silk seamless nursing bra is a luxuriously comfortable, seamless experience. It is a great nursing bra choice for everyday, at home, on-the-go or simply anytime. The buttery soft fabric molds to your changing shape, so that you can wear it while pregnant or nursing. All bravado designs nursing bras have our proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed bravado designs 'b' nursing clips. In addition, the full drop away cup design allows for maximum skin-to-skin contact. A bra conversion kit is included so you can convert your nursing bra to a 'regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete. All bravado designs styles are tested and certified in accordance with oeko-tex standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Taiwan
- ASIN: B01KIUH5UO
- Item model number: 1401-1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 2, 2003
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Material is soft and very comfortable. Band measurement was right on and band never cut into me (wore for about 1/2 a day). Clasps are strong yet easy to undo and reconnect one-handed. Removable pads for discretion and leaks also conceal nursing pads.
Cups are not very supportive. This is great for many but not for shallow breasted women who need lots of lower support. Wearing this, my breasts drooped way over the band -causing it to fold in half- and looked awful. The pads helped cover nipples and did add some support when placed low but only gave me a tube-boob look. Without the pads, nursing pads show clearly.
Photos are with and without pads. Photo without the pads also shows the folded band.
Here are the sizes off of the packaging:
rib band---cup size
-----------B C D E(DD) F(DDD)
32---------S S S S M
34---------S S M M M
36---------S M M L L
38---------M M M L L
40---------M M L L XL
42---------L L L XL XL
44---------L L L XL XL
46---------L XL XL XL XL
As you can see,
• butterscotch one is so much shorter and narrower than the red one, even tho all of them are size M
• unlike the red one, the butterscotch ones do not have labels to show they are truly "Bravado"
• butterscotch ones' straps and material are poor quality. Maybe it is hard to tell the texture of the material in the pictures, but you can definitely see the straps are totally different quality
I love this bra, and didn't hesitate to buy a second.
Additionally, the straps length can be adjusted but it makes the bottom part too long for the height of the bra cup, so that if I shorten the straps to fit my shoulders better, they still are too long and then the cup hook is way too high to easily undo and hook again.
Lastly, after a couple weeks of wear, the straps started to come apart. They now have stringy threads coming undone, which are getting worse, leading me to believe they might fall apart completely with continued wear.
Very disappointing quality for the price.