Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 617 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 666 reviews
on May 5, 2015
Let me start off by saying that this bra is of great quality. It isn't thin or flimsy, and it is comfortable to wear. With that being said, this bra did not fit me. I wear a 42DDD normally, and I'm currently pregnant and wearing a 44DDD that is getting a little snug. I bought the XL, because it says this bra goes up to a 46 or 48DDD, which means that this bra should fit because I am below the largest size that an XL is supposed to fit. I got this bra, and it fit everywhere except the sides. My breasts spilled out on the sides, and when I try to arrange them more to the center to better cover the sides, it spills out in the front cleavage area. There just simply isn't enough fabric to cover my DDD breasts, and I'm disappointed. I payed around 45 dollars for a bra that is advertised to fit me, and doesn't. But, I don't doubt that this would be a PERFECT bra for women with smaller cup sizes. I'd say this bra would fit up to a D, and maybe even a DD just fine. It really would be the perfect bra if it just had more coverage for DDD ladies such as myself. Overall, I think this is a great bra and I will still use it around the house, and even out of the house with a tank top for extra support on the sides.
review image
11 comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2013
I am a bra snob, and cheap. Those two things don't go well together. However, after reading reviews, I did one of the stupidest things you can do: I bought a bra online, without ever trying it on.

It. Is. Awesome. It doesn't cut into me! It doesn't feel like I'm binding up The Girls over the course of the day. (Seriously, is any nursing mother the same size at night as in the morning?) Use the fit guide on the Bravado site to make sure you get the right size, and go for it. (I wear a 36DD, and ordered a medium. It's perfect.)

The only odd thing about the bra is the (removable) foam inserts. They are there to hide any evidence of nursing pads/stiff nipples, I guess, but the insert was too flat for my shape, and ended up just looking like a really, really large nursing pad that showed through my shirt. Weird. The edges of the insert didn't lay flat against me.

The packing slip it came with gave me a 10% off code for my next purchase from the shipping company..I'm going to order another one!

(Oh, and Bravado, can I make a suggestion?? A pure white option would be just icing on the cake. Ivory is as close as I could get, and that's ok...but white would be better.)

Recap:
PROS: Stretchy, comfortable, supportive. (Husband corroborated: "They look higher!")
CONS: Doesn't come in white, weird foam inserts, and I think re-doing the clips after nursing will be a two handed job.
0Comment| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2015
I have this bra in a medium. I ordered a small because I've been nursing for 7 months and I no longer get engorged so I thought a smaller size might be okay. The small and medium are significantly different. I've attached a picture that shows the difference in strap size (my bra is the beige and the elastic is a little relaxed). The cups were also just a smidge too small. I guess I'm going to order another medium even though it's a tad big. For reference I was a 34 D pre baby and a 36E in the early days of nursing. The small will fit cups through a C comfortably but not a D.
review image
on October 8, 2016
Comfy but the girls are weirdly cone-shaped in this bra. More expensive than I wanted to spend but I thought this was THE bra so I bought it. Can't wear to work bc my boobs look weird but I love this bra for my days off and even sleeping in bc it's so comfy. For work days, I bought the Leading Ladies Padded Underwire Bra and I can't say enough great things about it AND it was only $25! A steal, especially for well endowed ladies like myself. I'm currently wearing a 36DDD which is obscene but the Leading Ladies gives support, comfort and tames these big girls for a busy day at work.
on March 5, 2017
I'd heard such wonderful things and read the reviews on this bra. I finally took the plunge and purchased it (it's not exactly cheap). I've only had it a week but so far so good. I'm 37 weeks now and it's a tiny bit on the small size (pre-pregnancy I was a 36D/DD and ordered a medium per others suggestions and the sizing guide) but I figure once the baby comes and things settle a bit it'll fit well. It's soft and comfortable and overall seems like a quality bra. Giving it 4/5 stars only because I haven't had it long enough to see how it does in time (other brands nursing bras were terrible at first but with enough wear and washing they became incredibly comfortable). I'm assuming that in time this will become even more comfortable though I am a bit worried how the elastic will hold up.
on September 7, 2016
This is quite comfortable and fairly supportive for a bra without underwire. It can be snapped with one hand if the hand is opposite the shoulder the snap is on. It is a very good fit. I was wearing a 38 B/C when I had my baby and I ordered the medium. It was a bit tight on the last set of hooks, but I bought some bra extenders and it fit well with them. When I started exercising, I didn't need the bra extenders any longer. Also, I found that although I've lost almost no weight, I am on the second-to-last-in or furthest-in set of hooks, so I'm wondering if it stretched. Also, I don't like the removable pads b/c they get bunched up. I would rather have padding sown into the bra. Also, the satin on one set of pads started coming off so I took it off. The padding is great though for not showing milk leaks. I haven't needed to use lactation pads with these bras. Overall I like this bra for nursing. I've been wearing/using two of them for about 15 months now.
on March 16, 2017
This has been a great bra for the whole time my body has been changing, from maternity through several months of breastfeeding now. I was a 36c before pregnancy and the medium fit well while I was pregnant (when I thought my breasts were big then), but even the large was too small right after I gave birth (that's how much things have been changing). Now the large fits well and my baby is four months, I'm hoping things continue to change and I can wear the medium again.
on August 9, 2016
These are by far my favorite nursing bras. I am very large chested and these manage to give me decent support while keeping the tops of my breast from popping out. They are lighter weight than other lined bras, but they don't show through and they don't give your breasts and awkward shape. I wear them under everything. The quality is great as well. I have worn 2 of my bras after both of my pregnancies and they are still both in great shape. I would highly recommend this to any breastfeeding mom, especially those that have larger breasts. I wear a 34H/I and the medium works great for me.
on October 13, 2015
I've bought so many things from Amazon over the years but this is my first Amazon review.

I am a petite woman - 5'0, 100 lbs and size 34A pre-pregnancy. By the end of my first trimester, every single bra I owned felt uncomfortable to wear -- even those with no underwire. Some bras would even feel painful, like they are pressing into my chest. I knew I had to get a new bra eventually, but it was hard enough getting one that fits right before pregnancy, not to mention now that I'm pregnant. I really didn't want to lug myself to department stores to try out bras so I decided to take the plunge and buy a bra online that I've never tried on based on the glowing reviews alone.

As soon as I tried it on, I was sold. That was when I was around 12 weeks along. I'm now 28 weeks pregnant and I unabashedly admit that I've worn this same bra every single day. I don't know why it fits so well, but it has been comfortable and supportive.

I'm one of those women who doesn't like buying maternity clothes because of the limited wear. So I'm also glad that it is a nursing bra so I can continue to wear it post-pregnancy. But even if it wasn't a nursing bra, I would've still bought it just for the comfort it provides everyday.
on June 21, 2017
This bra did not seem like a $50 bra. the fabric was not very soft and the cups shaped my boobs oddly. The support was ok for smaller breasts maybe but I am a 34DD and this just didn't work. I purchased 7 of the top wireless nursing bras off of Amazon and this was the most expensive and not the best

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.